International

Moderator: Moderators

Xellie
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Xkore on iRO restart

#1 Post by Xellie »

I cant get it to work, works fine without though. Anyone got it to work?

BannedForBotting
Noob
Noob

Re: Xkore on iRO restart

#2 Post by BannedForBotting »

I have only been able to get xkore 2 to work. you have to edit data.grf in order to use mode 2. There are plenty of guides on how to edit the grf file on google. Hope this helps!

Martinz
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Martinz »

Ive tried to do this https://wiki.wetfish.net/xkore but it still wont work. can you direct me to a link on how to make it work? I'm willing to learn but I don't know where to start. thanks in advance

Desolator
Human
Human

#4 Post by Desolator »

Martinz wrote:can you direct me to a link on how to make it work? I'm willing to learn but I don't know where to start. thanks in advance
Direct link is in your post.

Pachu
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by Pachu »

Martinz wrote:Ive tried to do this https://wiki.wetfish.net/xkore but it still wont work. can you direct me to a link on how to make it work? I'm willing to learn but I don't know where to start. thanks in advance
additional to that, you have to make a shortcut of Ragexe.exe and add the parameters "-1rag1 /account:clientinfo.xml" (without quotes) to the Target field in the shortcut properties. then you run that shortcut and it should work

Desolator
Human
Human

#6 Post by Desolator »

Pachu wrote:additional to that, you have to make a shortcut of Ragexe.exe and add the parameters "-1rag1 /account:clientinfo.xml" (without quotes) to the Target field in the shortcut properties. then you run that shortcut and it should work
No need for that.

Pachu
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#7 Post by Pachu »

i did that to not mess with the original GRF file. with what i did, the shortcut will read the clientinfo in the data folder and not in the grf. the other advantage is that i can run multiple clients with xkore 2

leozhai
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: Yes

#8 Post by leozhai »

Is the xkore only support 1 : 1 ?
1 Poseidon 1 openkore?