International

Moderator: Moderators

NoGoodness
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: iro banning ip/subnets?

#11 Post by NoGoodness »

pizzatopping wrote:It's almost as if my accounts are flagged to not connect to the account server. I have another set of bots that connect with no problem. I believe they are limiting the number of concurrent logins based on IP address. For example, if I were to start 12 bots all at the same time, 8 out of the 12 would fail to connect initially. Furthermore, it's possible that they're using this same mechanism to flag accounts for possible illegal activity. Not sure though.

Latest from Github gives me this:
[Sep 7 XXXXXXXXXX] Connecting to Account Server...
[Sep 7 XXXXXXXXXX] Connecting (128.241.92.133:6800)... [Sep 7 XXXXXXXXXX] connected
[Sep 7 XXXXXXXXXX] Timeout on Account Server, reconnecting. Wait 30 seconds...
[Sep 7 XXXXXXXXXX] Disconnecting (128.241.92.133:6800)...[Sep 7 XXXXXXXXXX] disconnected
[Sep 7 XXXXXXXXXX] Exiting...

I'll probably just consider that group of bots banned. Or try them a few weeks down the road and see.

Most likely happening. With the massive banning that just recently happened I think they trace the bots with this. The error 100600 I think it limits the capacity of your IP or internet for a specific number. I can only get 14 characters online and thats the maximum if more than that one automatically gets kicked off.

Shikari
Human
Human

#12 Post by Shikari »

Do they got new autoban or smth like this?

Registered a new warpportal account, made 3 game accounts using it. Connected a bot using on of these accounts, everything was ok. After 10-15 min i tried to login with a second one - failed to connect. Third - same. Being curious, i wrote 'relog 5' into my openkore window and...same - failed to connect.

Looks like they ban warpportal accounts but how? I mean how they banned 2nd and 3rd account, that weren't even used, when 1st account was absolutelly ok?

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#13 Post by handspoof »

Please read this, still applies until today https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php ... r-message/

ysabelle
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#14 Post by ysabelle »

handspoof wrote:Please read this, still applies until today https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php ... r-message/
I tried to file a ticket about the said issue but too bad, they didn't respond until their system closed the ticket :( . Though I provide a bad survey due to bad service. :evil:
Ehrgeiz.

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#15 Post by pizzatopping »

Thanks for the link. It felt like an IP ban to me because why wouldn't they just outright ban you.

I believe it's automatically flagged when you open too many clients all at once. This includes possibly setting the dcOnDisconnect to 1 so that if you have an internet blip, your clients (assuming you run multiple) do not try to all reconnect at once causing the IP to be flagged.