International

Moderator: Moderators

Shikari
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Too much connections?

#1 Post by Shikari »

Hello, guys, i was using 12 bots and decided to make 3 more. The problem is that 14 bots work correctly, but 15th can't connect with 10060 error. All the configs are the same. How i can fix it?

blammy
Noob
Noob

Re: Too much connections?

#2 Post by blammy »

i think its already max. you can try using a Virtual desktop and a VPN connection to create more bots.

Shikari
Human
Human

#3 Post by Shikari »

blammy wrote:i think its already max. you can try using a Virtual desktop and a VPN connection to create more bots.

Sometimes the 15th bot connects and all of them works stable for 3-5 min, but then random one disconnects, so i don't think that's about maximum connections..

blammy
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by blammy »

Shikari wrote:
blammy wrote:i think its already max. you can try using a Virtual desktop and a VPN connection to create more bots.

Sometimes the 15th bot connects and all of them works stable for 3-5 min, but then random one disconnects, so i don't think that's about maximum connections..
15 connections is max. check this issue from Github
https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/issues/1076

leozhai
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by leozhai »

Yes it is max... once you open more.. it's will dc your other accounts

apple0326
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by apple0326 »

but im not even having any bots opened, my first bot opened already has this error =(

blammy
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by blammy »

apple0326 wrote:
but im not even having any bots opened, my first bot opened already has this error =(

Have you tried logging in to the client? You might want to check GitHub as well for any server updates. :D