International

Moderator: Moderators

tronix04
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

got banned

#1 Post by tronix04 »

yeah, got banned, no hard feelings, i know the risks...
question is, do you guys (bot masters) have any tips and tricks or ideas that i can improve my chances of "NOT" getting banned?

i looked at the logs of my openkore and see if, by any chance, the bot detected any gm and it did not. not even a pub chat or a private message from any gm they just warp my bot straight to sec_pri and force disconnect...

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

Re: got banned

#2 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

iro restart?
what map?

tronix04
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by tronix04 »

yup, iro re:start
cmd_fild02

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#4 Post by pizzatopping »

This happened to me several weeks ago. I believe everyone was ported to that prison and they probably unported anyone that was moving and not stuck?? I'm not sure. If you're AFK you're SOL. If you're botting while home, you can set some macros to alert you with a sound. Which then you can go in chat, walk around start yelling IM NOT A BOT.

Otherwise, you spread your bots on different maps and diversify your assets so to speak. Chances are they aren't going to check every bot map. It's a lottery

leozhai
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by leozhai »

Tips is check warpportal Airstrike thread...

Shikari
Human
Human

#6 Post by Shikari »

I dunno i am banned or not - there is no ban message, just failed to connect, but i can connect the main acc >.>

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#7 Post by pizzatopping »

I get the same thing on my accounts. I think it may have to do with DDOS remediation. Perhaps connecting too many bots too fast? I'm not sure. I have some bots that will work and some just time out Error 30 and I think Error 100?

tronix04
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by tronix04 »

yup, same as me, you log in your account for the first time and you'll get "Failed to Connect to Server."
then on the second try, you'll get "Rejected from Server. Login to WarpPortal and confirm-update your Password.(30)"
tried the so called "cofirm-update you password" and what do you know, you cant change your passowrd.

in other word/translation, what they are trying to say is
"YOU USED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM YOU B****! YOU ARE BANNED M****R F****R!!"

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#9 Post by pizzatopping »

tronix04 wrote:yup, same as me, you log in your account for the first time and you'll get "Failed to Connect to Server."
then on the second try, you'll get "Rejected from Server. Login to WarpPortal and confirm-update your Password.(30)"
tried the so called "cofirm-update you password" and what do you know, you cant change your passowrd.

in other word/translation, what they are trying to say is
"YOU USED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM YOU B****! YOU ARE BANNED M****R F****R!!"

I was able to change my password despite the you cant change your password thing. It still didn't work though. Weird... that means they are possibly watching certain IPs

mhakulit
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by mhakulit »

tronix04 wrote:yeah, got banned, no hard feelings, i know the risks...
question is, do you guys (bot masters) have any tips and tricks or ideas that i can improve my chances of "NOT" getting banned?

i looked at the logs of my openkore and see if, by any chance, the bot detected any gm and it did not. not even a pub chat or a private message from any gm they just warp my bot straight to sec_pri and force disconnect...

same with me cannot connect to server </3