Shikari
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: got banned

#31 Post by Shikari »

Minidock wrote:
pizzatopping wrote:Yes but I was just responding to @ysabelle

I believe they just transfer everyone on the map assuming everyone is a bot. Those that move around and or shout may be transferred back out. The rest auto ban
My 8 bots (distributed on 2 PCs with vm +vpn) were located on different maps. They were catched and transfered to the same map at the same time. I have no idea how they can detect that. Do you have any other idea? Thanks.

At what maps did u bot?

Last time my bots were catched at xmas_dun02.
Everything is ok pre lvl 65 - i bot at novice ground to lvl 30, than wolves to lvl 65, but anytime i go to 65+ lvl location, i got caught.

Minidock
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#32 Post by Minidock »

Shikari wrote:
Minidock wrote:
pizzatopping wrote:Yes but I was just responding to @ysabelle

I believe they just transfer everyone on the map assuming everyone is a bot. Those that move around and or shout may be transferred back out. The rest auto ban
My 8 bots (distributed on 2 PCs with vm +vpn) were located on different maps. They were catched and transfered to the same map at the same time. I have no idea how they can detect that. Do you have any other idea? Thanks.

At what maps did u bot?

Last time my bots were catched at xmas_dun02.
Everything is ok pre lvl 65 - i bot at novice ground to lvl 30, than wolves to lvl 65, but anytime i go to 65+ lvl location, i got caught.
My bots lvl are 8x - 4x. Locations are c_tower0x, iz_dun0x, pryd_0x, pay_fild0x, in_sphere0x, prt_fild0x
It's so sad.

Dawg
Human
Human

#33 Post by Dawg »

another wave of banning! get your bots out!!! now!!!!

-Saint Seiya-
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

#34 Post by -Saint Seiya- »

2 of my character got banned @ gef_fild14, 1 knight + 1 slave priest.

Mysticicys
Noob
Noob

#35 Post by Mysticicys »

idk but every time i want to make a new account , it gets suspended immediately though the account doesn't exist. I want to make more accounts but doesnt let me..

I made my bot dc whenever a gm sends me to a map it is not suppose to go which at least gives my bots some protection

Dawg
Human
Human

#36 Post by Dawg »

Mysticicys wrote:idk but every time i want to make a new account , it gets suspended immediately though the account doesn't exist. I want to make more accounts but doesnt let me..

I made my bot dc whenever a gm sends me to a map it is not suppose to go which at least gives my bots some protection
where are you botting?

AbelKnight
Noob
Noob

#37 Post by AbelKnight »

Bans are currently going on in iz_dun02 just so everyone knows! I had one guy stationed there (a 78 sin), and he got caught. He was one of my useless pawns, so I'm not too upset about it.

pingkol
Noob
Noob

#38 Post by pingkol »

my bots got banned just now. sucks! :lol:

Goflow
Human
Human

#39 Post by Goflow »

pingkol wrote:my bots got banned just now. sucks! :lol:
AbelKnight wrote:Bans are currently going on in iz_dun02 just so everyone knows! I had one guy stationed there (a 78 sin), and he got caught. He was one of my useless pawns, so I'm not too upset about it.
Which servers did u get got banned? Chaos or Restart?

Mysticicys
Noob
Noob

#40 Post by Mysticicys »

Dawg wrote:
Mysticicys wrote:idk but every time i want to make a new account , it gets suspended immediately though the account doesn't exist. I want to make more accounts but doesnt let me..

where are you botting?
Late post but mjolnir_0x