International

Moderator: Moderators

Juka
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Reducing the chance of getting caught

#1 Post by Juka »

I've noticed that all bots use the exact same standpoint when going to a Kafra, be it for a warp or storage. If there's already a bot in that spot, your bot will try to enter that same space fuirtlessly for several seconds, and then settle with a free spot next to it.

I've tried setting a "storageAuto_standpoint" setting to change that spot, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. For selling and buying that setting does work and prevents you from walking next to the NPC where all other bots are. I've also tried changing "storageAuto_distance" setting, but that also does nothing.

Is there any way to change the standpoint for storaging and warping?

Currently a GM or any other player can stand next to a kafra and notice a bot in seconds if everyone goes to the exact same spot everytime. :|

pizzatopping
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: Reducing the chance of getting caught

#2 Post by pizzatopping »

I had the idea of using an automacro to change the standpoint every time it goes to storage. This will deter the bot warpers too haha

Juka
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Juka »

Automacro sounds like a good idea! Let us know if you can think of a working one. I'll have to start thinking about it too.

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#4 Post by pizzatopping »

Shouldnt be too hard i think just use @rand to give yourself a delta of 10 cells around the npc, that gives you 100 different locations assuming it's not blocked by a building or tree. I just haven't worked on it because I would create a new bot and it immediately can not log in. Some kind of automation going on @grav possibly

Juka
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by Juka »

Interesting! Sounds like it would be the perfect answer. Sounds simple too, so I'm not sure why it's not in the code by default.

Someone said about having 14 working accounts, and any accounts created after that could not log in. So if that's the case, it sounds like some sort of limitation you'd have to bypass with a VPN possibly.

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#6 Post by pizzatopping »

I use VPN and I feel like some of the new accounts I create are banned on the spot.

Ziom
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by Ziom »

Keep it to XKore botting only, with sound alerts.

handspoof
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#8 Post by handspoof »

There are still plenty kafras that not filled by botters "traffic jam". Really, just don't be lazy.

iRO restart ban hammer from what I've seen are just basic mistakes from old servers. Not truly mistakes but dummy names (001 -100), gearless characters, traffic jammed kafra and those basic one are easy-to-ban....

If you're on Payon field, there is nothing wrong to make your storage in Archer Village or North kafra one....

leozhai
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#9 Post by leozhai »

now only left the best of the best botter

pizzatopping
Human
Human

#10 Post by pizzatopping »

Still easy to spot a bot just by how they walk. Perhaps non-botters cant but I can easily