International

Moderator: Moderators

Ales7er
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

iRO-Chaos server route setting

#1 Post by Ales7er »

hello there,i would like to ask if anybody know how to set a bot to go lock map without using kapra teleport service
here is my situation..i set my lock map at yuno_fild07..my save map is at aldebaran and it cost me a lot of zeny..i already search a solution for this problem at google,facebook group and etc,but i didn't found any answer for this,i already put at routeweight.txt (yuno 500) (Yuno _fild03) but it didnt work either..if anybody have,please tell me how fix it..thanks in advance..below here is how my bot go to yuno_fild from alderan

aldebaran --> prontera --> yuno --> rachel --> yuno --> yuno_fild07 (right now my char will walk to yuno_fild)

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: iRO-Chaos server route setting

#2 Post by fadreus »

simply edit your portals.txt and remove the teleport npc by putting # (just incase you need to enable it back)

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

Yaham
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: iRO-Chaos server route setting

#3 Post by Yaham »

Maybe you portals.txt just don't have the portals to go directly from aldebaran to your desired lockmap.

One way to do that is: Use wxstart, set openkore to manual ai, open the kore map, manually click on the map so the bot pass the portal, this way he will record the portal.

Remember to have this in your config.txt:

portalRecord 2

Or add in the routweights a number a lot bigger than 500, like 999999