Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Re: We have waited for too long after we sent a response to the

#21 Post by Niodan »

hakore wrote:Try this first:

timeouts.txt

ai_npc_talk_wait_to_answer

Set this to a very high number, say 10000000000
it "WoRKs" While the progress bar is running and upgrading. But say if I enter 10, it takes me 10 seconds for each NPC before proceeding the next page.

hakore
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: We have waited for too long after we sent a response to the

#22 Post by hakore »

How about dynamically setting ai_npc_talk_wait_to_answer using reactOnNPC plugin?

Code: Select all

# Upon reaching the Next button, we automatically send talk cont and increase timeout for ai_npc_talk_wait_to_answer
reactOnNPC eval $messageSender->sendTalkContinue(pack("V", @eval($reactOnNPC{ID})));;eval setTimeout("ai_npc_talk_wait_to_answer", 1000000) {
	msg_0 [Spooky Machine]
	msg_1 And here we go!
	msg_2 Time to upgrade that Buckler!
	type continue
}

# When the NPC conversation ends, we automatically send talk cancel and restore timeout for ai_npc_talk_wait_to_answer
reactOnNPC eval $messageSender->sendTalkCancel(pack("V", @eval($reactOnNPC{ID})));;eval setTimeout("ai_npc_talk_wait_to_answer", 1.5) {
	msg_0 [Spooky Machine]
	type close
}
So you just have to initiate the conversation using talk command via doCommand or macro. I don't know if sendTalkContinue and sendTalkCancel will conflict with openkore's automatic handling of NPC conversations.

Note that this is just a workaround. You may raise this issue on github so an active dev can review the talkNPC routines.

Sorry, I'm not botting on any server (nor am I playing Ragnarok now), so I can't test this for you.
Whatever...