Moderator: Moderators

frost212
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

account banned

#1 Post by frost212 »

Hi guys,

how to bot that won't get ban easily? since i last came back to this game, i think i lost 15 accounts due to banned. last sunday night was boting nicely and account still active in the morning. was away working 2 days, totally off bot.... 2 accounts ban, 2 accounts active, 2 accounts that i haven't on for 4 days also banned. what happened? :roll: :?: :o

can u guys give some suggestions? kind of bored getting banned at lvl 80+ and some at lvl 20+

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: account banned

#2 Post by fadreus »

In-depth details I personally won't disclosed it here but for returned player I might be able to enlighten you how bans work these days.

• - You don't run 24/7, it's red flag. Spy everywhere.
    - You don't do obvious things (like teleport on sight, block PM, etc etc)
    - You don't go hotspot maps, it's suicide.
    - Don't run too many bot with same settings (like standing at same spot for storage, names, gears etc etc)
    - Don't underestimate GMs and Players. For mediocre settings, even noob can know it's a bot, not player. If you can't fool yourself, you can't fool other.
    - Don't stick to same routine. Change frequently. Lay low, don't attract attention.
    - Don't be greedy, don't share same IP for all bots, red flag.
    - Don't loot too fast & don't trade. Traceable.
Things you need to sort out;

• - What's more important to you? Accounts? Level? Items? Zeny? Decide one and focus on that and disregard the others. Remember, don't be greedy.
    - You want to play? Bot? Decide. Bot for a period of time or play for a period of time. Don't do both.
    - Be serious on one of these; Botter, Farmer, or Player? You can't have it all.
Go hard or go home.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

frost212
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by frost212 »

fadreus wrote:In-depth details I personally won't disclosed it here but for returned player I might be able to enlighten you how bans work these days.

• - You don't run 24/7, it's red flag. Spy everywhere.
    - You don't do obvious things (like teleport on sight, block PM, etc etc)
    - You don't go hotspot maps, it's suicide.
    - Don't run too many bot with same settings (like standing at same spot for storage, names, gears etc etc)
    - Don't underestimate GMs and Players. For mediocre settings, even noob can know it's a bot, not player. If you can't fool yourself, you can't fool other.
    - Don't stick to same routine. Change frequently. Lay low, don't attract attention.
    - Don't be greedy, don't share same IP for all bots, red flag.
    - Don't loot too fast & don't trade. Traceable.
Things you need to sort out;

• - What's more important to you? Accounts? Level? Items? Zeny? Decide one and focus on that and disregard the others. Remember, don't be greedy.
    - You want to play? Bot? Decide. Bot for a period of time or play for a period of time. Don't do both.
    - Be serious on one of these; Botter, Farmer, or Player? You can't have it all.
Go hard or go home.
thanks for the info bro. i did sort some out like hot spot map. players these days report bots? back at those days we just ignore coz there are too many bots out there :lol:

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

#4 Post by fadreus »

From my experience ban occur more often because of player's report rather than GM patrol.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.