Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 25 Sep 2018, 00:50

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2018, 03:53 
Offline
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Posts: 398
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
redheadanny wrote:
lol yeah you have never had a helping hand ...


Indeed I am, I never had one.
I did everything myself, with what ever google can show me.
For my personal problem that is.
Except with a few stuff which never really answer to my problem or it not even a big deal.
I always found my way around.

redheadanny wrote:
what i am saying is you act like you were born with your Knowledge and anyone who wants to learn has to do it alone,


That's your opinion & you clearly judge a book by it's cover.
Do you ever know me? You have any idea what I've contributed to the society for the last 14 years?

redheadanny wrote:
You could have stated that you are aware of the problem and we will have to wait for an update , insted you talk down to people lead them on a wild goose chase thinking
that the problem has been fix and they are missing something..


If you know, every week, Sunday is a weekend, do you go around and keep asking is it a weekend?
You tell me.

redheadanny wrote:
politeness can go a long way , you should try it.


Clearly you never meet me at my prime.
Reading can go a long way. You should try it.

_________________

Wiki & Google are your best allies.
iRO server supporter.
I'll not give answers, I only show you the way to find it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2018, 11:37 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 07 Jul 2018, 10:59
Posts: 1
Reo no Aioria wrote:
Hey, guys after new patch (07/06/2018) my openkore just dc all time. this afternoon its ok, now just dc... what do i do? reinstal?

Yep there is no working bot in Restart since the new update. Even with the new fixed patch that Openkore made.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2018, 11:43 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 07:23
Posts: 216
Location: Thailand
WAIT !


Fuck u


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2018, 14:20 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 07 Jul 2018, 14:19
Posts: 2
I also can not log in, says it can not connect to the map server. I've done everything I could find on the internet and it does not even come in. Now is to wait for the next update, since who can help wants us to read, I will read a book until the next att of the server.

PS.: Chaos server (Renewal)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2018, 15:59 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 05 Jul 2018, 23:15
Posts: 5
Hi, I understood everything you said !! sorry for the inconvenience...


but the DC problem still continued.... i will send a print to you... i realy don't know what to do...



I already updated everything and I used everything I found in the forum, but nothing works! Please, dude help me :/


Attachments:
File comment: disconnected all time
print.png
print.png [ 45.54 KiB | Viewed 570 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2018, 23:12 
Offline
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Posts: 398
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
SagaCross wrote:
I also can not log in, says it can not connect to the map server. I've done everything I could find on the internet and it does not even come in. Now is to wait for the next update, since who can help wants us to read, I will read a book until the next att of the server.

PS.: Chaos server (Renewal)


It's funny..
You guys go around reading while you don't read what right in front of your eyes.
You guys don't read Global Read Announcement, READ ME or FAQ section.

sctnightcore wrote:
WAIT !
Fuck u

sctnightcore wrote:
Wait


Or did even you read what sctnigtcore wrote?
It's a simple word "WAIT"

Did you know what WAIT mean? It's not like S.H.I.E.L.D.
Its literally mean WAIT.

Try google translate to your what ever your native language is.
If your native language is not available in google that I can't help.
Try to educate yourself to read and listen to what people said rather than try to complain and useless critique.
We don't need that in this community.

_________________

Wiki & Google are your best allies.
iRO server supporter.
I'll not give answers, I only show you the way to find it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2018, 23:50 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 07 Jul 2018, 14:19
Posts: 2
Well, I'm sorry but I tried everything the Openkore forum and website say about iRO connection problems and none of them worked for me, I even deleted the entire folder and re-downloaded it, set it up again and it still did not work . Sorry for disturbing your good work in always updating the program.

I hope that in the next update my openkore will work again and that we can all have fun again. Have fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2018, 00:14 
Offline
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Posts: 398
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
SagaCross wrote:
but I tried everything the Openkore forum


Who said anything about TRY.
I clearly said READ.
Should I donate 1 of my English Dictionary?

SagaCross wrote:
and website say about iRO connection problems


You sure? If you read global announcement there is 1 website included & you should know what, why & how.

SagaCross wrote:
and none of them worked for me, I even deleted the entire folder and re-downloaded it, set it up again and it still did not work .


This is what happen when you don't read carefully and understand them. ;)

SagaCross wrote:
Sorry for disturbing your good work in always updating the program.


This statement is a clear evidence that you don't read.

SagaCross wrote:
we can all have fun again. Have fun.


Yeah, have fun.
I already having fun here. 8-)

_________________

Wiki & Google are your best allies.
iRO server supporter.
I'll not give answers, I only show you the way to find it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2018, 09:53 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 05 Jul 2018, 23:15
Posts: 5
fadreus wrote:
SagaCross wrote:
but I tried everything the Openkore forum


Who said anything about TRY.
I clearly said READ.
Should I donate 1 of my English Dictionary?

SagaCross wrote:
and website say about iRO connection problems


You sure? If you read global announcement there is 1 website included & you should know what, why & how.

SagaCross wrote:
and none of them worked for me, I even deleted the entire folder and re-downloaded it, set it up again and it still did not work .


This is what happen when you don't read carefully and understand them. ;)




SagaCross wrote:
Sorry for disturbing your good work in always updating the program.


This statement is a clear evidence that you don't read.

SagaCross wrote:
we can all have fun again. Have fun.


Yeah, have fun.
I already having fun here. 8-)




Man, I read the topics you said....but my problem still here, please help us. you have the knowledge... we don't! i try everything in those topics but nothing work. please help


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELP AFTER NEW PATCH
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2018, 03:08 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 07:23
Posts: 216
Location: Thailand
Download New openkore :p


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group