International

Moderator: Moderators

Amachan
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

The Lazyness of iRO

#1 Post by Amachan »

So i just took a 6month break from iRO but im back to bot it. Worked on a whole new set of configs for every class i want to trans fast then sell the accounts. Currently running 2 accounts...

Usually this task is quite daunting, especially when running 2 bots at the same time..

But things have been alot easier the last 3weeks, my bots hit 90 and are slowing up but getting there. I play as safe as i did before but in general im noticing most maps are just unpopulated. People just seem to be running around being leeched in the higher level dungeons or farming items for the repeatable exp quest.

Has it been like this a while now? Even places like geographers can be botted easilly and i noticed most of the other people there were bots too.
Even ice dungeon is alot easier to bot in, i managed to 99 a sage there before but i had to keep an eye on it, now whenever i decide to go there its another empty chat log.

Has the population dropped or are people really just getting lazy?

Liveler
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: The Lazyness of iRO

#2 Post by Liveler »

HI,

THis is the same for me, I'm back after a few months, and noticed a big change on IRO.
Repetable quest make it different I think, but not only.
Almost all chars I see on lvling maps are people monitoring their bot, like I do.

Can you tell me more about making a 99 sage in Ice dungeon ? What is the exp/hour there ?
Do you have a config you would share here ?

THanks