How to avoid account bans?

International

Moderator: Moderators

Trent
Noob
Noob

Re: How to avoid account bans?

#11 Post by Trent »

If you've been caught for botting, they will check on your next account by checking your info to see if matches your new account info and by i.p check. If you would like to not get caught, please do the following in your config.txt file

avoidGM_near 1 <-- even when a GM is in hide mode openkore will detect and disconnect for...

avoidGM_near_inTown 0
avoidGM_talk 1

avoidGM_reconnect 1800 ...this much time, i would keep at anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes, a GM will not stick around for you relog

Luxerati
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#12 Post by Luxerati »

I've botted a LOT on iRO Loki. There is a lot you can do to avoid account bans but, it can ultimately become useless. I used to have 3 rogues running in chiv 1 and a bard in stings 2 and quite a few bard/archer classes in the other dragontails map all at the same time. When dealing items, 3 accounts is beneficial, have a separate vendor account, and if you want things on your main account, do it through vending. Have a merch on your account vend an apple for like 99 mil and the bot vendor buy it and then it eats the apple, and just drop things to the merchant. I used to set my bots to teleport upon contact within 0.1 seconds, log upon GM and block PMs. Each rogue used to bring in about 110 mil a week for me. The only way I got banned both times was that they traced IP, because I had used a friends account that was clean for a hydro party, and a few hours later his account was banned along with mine and anything that had been on my IP for the past week or two. Only had 1 account saved that was not payed for and completely legit. That was about a year ago and I have botted about a year or two before any main accounts were banned, and before that only my first 2 bots were banned at all, and they were just testers. I had at least 9 99 rogues, a bunch I sold, quite a few 98 chars that I sold, an alchemist, a few saders, and bards dancers and hunters. Leeched myself a 98 sage turned 92 scholar, I'm pretty sure they've caught on to most the old tricks by now, I don't think it's really worth the risk to your main account unless you take a break and have your account inactive for a while, while you bot. I lost everything besides my 1 last legit account, that wasn't payed for, I would NOT reccomend risking your main account in the slightest if you bot.

Haku
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#13 Post by Haku »

dont ever trade zeny from ur bot account to ur main...i got suspended for that, 15days, at least i didnt get banned, they thought my bot was a zeny seller..heh.