International

Moderator: Moderators

Vagabond
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

iRO Valk support. Retrieving the master version number, ect

#1 Post by Vagabond »

Alright. I'm a first time botter, so bare with me. I've gotten as far as 8. in this guide- http://www.openkore.com/wiki/index.php/ ... nformation . I guess I'm obviously doing something wrong in the previous steps but It's a little hard for me to understand.

So here's my problem, I enter this: tcp && tcp.port == XX && ip.addr == Y.Y.Y.Y (With the port, and address of course) but when I hit enter, it comes up blank.

Any help is appreciated. Albeit a quicker route may be to send me whatever I need? xD I wont be playing any other server so this is all I need it for. Sorry if any of my English is hard to understand, it's not my first language.

EDIT: Also, I don't know if this was the problem, but I had some trouble when I opened wireshark and tried to get whatever it was trying to get. I'm not sure if this matters, but I'm using a wireless internet, and I wasn't sure what to choose as the interface so I just tried all of them and changed some settings and I eventually got it to work (I think) But as I said, when I enter the tcp &&...ect it comes up blank. I'm sure I put in the right port and address numbers as well.

Vagabond
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: iRO Valk support. Retrieving the master version number, ect

#2 Post by Vagabond »

Ok, I got it to work. But I left it on overnight and when I woke up they were all logged off and I couldn't log back on. It just said Failed to connect to server everytime I tried to log in, and I was wondering if that means I was banned or not? Or was the server just down? If I get banned, does it say I got banned when I try and log in? Do people get banned fairly often for botting? Should I be more discrete? xD I'm botting like 3 chars in pay_fild08 (The spore / Willow map) So yeah...

kirabot
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: iRO Valk support. Retrieving the master version number, ect

#3 Post by kirabot »

It will says this account is blocked