couldn't connect 10050 and new banning style?

International

Moderator: Moderators

chiriko
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

couldn't connect 10050 and new banning style?

#1 Post by chiriko »

Hi, I think my bot has a problem connecting to iro valk and saying "couldn't connect: unknown error (error code 10050)" I don't have this problem before..
does anyone experiencing this problem too?

also I just want to share my experience, my bots have been banned last night. they usually send characters in prison before they ban accounts, but now I think they dont? my bots had been banned even if the character didn't went to prison. I botted like three different maps and all of them are banned now. lol :evil:

I dunno how they know that they are bots even though they haven't talk to my bots yet. I think they have some sort of a program that detect bots?

nuberamous
Human
Human

Re: couldn't connect 10050 and new banning style?

#2 Post by nuberamous »

I have a question for you about the banning style, did you have a run in with them before they all got banned? IE: they sent you to jail asking you to respond, then you responded and got away with it? If so they probably did a investigation on your IP afterwards just to make sure, atleast thats what happen to me.

chiriko
Noob
Noob

Re: couldn't connect 10050 and new banning style?

#3 Post by chiriko »

yeah, I talked to them. yes, they did let me go too. yeah, thats probably why my accounts got banned. hmm.. is there any other way to change your ip? I want to change my ip everyday. can anyone do that? :geek: