International

Moderator: Moderators

aimless
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

teleport wont work?

#1 Post by aimless »

i dont know if it is because of the new 12.0 patch or w/e but.... with the new things to fix the error 02eb or w/e i got it to work again. however.... my battle priest wont seem to teleport from certain monsters like i set it to do.

it says "teleporting to avoid 'monster name'" however it doesnt teleport at all..... he wont use impositio manus or magnificat either.

it just keeps "teleporting to avoid 'monster name'" without actually teleporting until he dies.

kinda irritating. could use any advice ya'll have :)

if it makes any difference this is on iRO valk server.

c4t
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: teleport wont work?

#2 Post by c4t »

aimless wrote:i dont know if it is because of the new 12.0 patch or w/e but.... with the new things to fix the error 02eb or w/e i got it to work again. however.... my battle priest wont seem to teleport from certain monsters like i set it to do.

it says "teleporting to avoid 'monster name'" however it doesnt teleport at all..... he wont use impositio manus or magnificat either.

it just keeps "teleporting to avoid 'monster name'" without actually teleporting until he dies.

kinda irritating. could use any advice ya'll have :)

if it makes any difference this is on iRO valk server.
yes i have experienced this also. it seems like whats going on is the "tele" command and teleport function that kore calls when it needs to teleport from a monster or something doesnt actually activate the skill. however, if you manually activate the skill via command "ss 26" and then enter the command tele it will tele. so, as i said previously, it seems that the tele function isnt calling the skill.

just a heads up incase anybody wants to fix that somehow. you can use a macro as a temporary fix, which i think i might do. if you need as to what the automacro will look for is it will look for the text that the console displays when it needs to teleport. then the automacro will call a ss 26 command followed by a tele command.

heres some sample text of what it woujld look like to teleport from a monster "Teleporting to avoid"

alright heres the macro. obviously edit the text for your needs

automacro teleport {
console /Teleporting to avoid/
timeout 5
call {
do ss 26
do tele
}
}

Technology
Super Moderators
Super Moderators

#3 Post by Technology »

Are you guys using the latest openkore SVN version?
Because there have been some changes for teleport recently if i recall right.
If this really is a bug, then this topic should be in the bug section.
Try and give as much information as you can so that the devs can fix the "bug".
One ST0 to rule them all? One PE viewer to find them!
One ST_kRO to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

Mount Doom awaits us, fellowship of OpenKore!

Eru Iluvatar
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by Eru Iluvatar »

Technology wrote:Are you guys using the latest openkore SVN version?
Because there have been some changes for teleport recently if i recall right.
If this really is a bug, then this topic should be in the bug section.
Try and give as much information as you can so that the devs can fix the "bug".
I already posted a bug report, although it was for a private server. You guys might want to post one for iRO as well.