International

Moderator: Moderators

lyera
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Auto Storage Invalid npc data

#1 Post by lyera »

Ok, so I have my bot set to automatically go to storage when its overweight, using the block below:

storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc pay_arche 55,123
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 1
storageAuto_npc_steps c r1 n
storageAuto_password
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
storageAuto_useChatCommand
relogAfterStorage 1
minStorageZeny 50

However, kore tells me "invalid npc information" whenever i try the "autostorage" command to test it. My npcs.txt has this kafra in it, I don't understand what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated!

meaculpa
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Re: Auto Storage Invalid npc data

#2 Post by meaculpa »

I had that issue while trying to use the Kafra in Payon. Even though the bot was being sent to the correct NPC, a check of openkore showed that it could identify that NPC properly, and that teh location in the config.txt was correct, I was still getting that "invalid NPC data".

I'm not sure if it's the proper way to fix it, but I only changed one thing: storageAuto_npc_type 2

Mine reads like this:

Code: Select all

storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc payon 181, 104
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 2
storageAuto_npc_steps 
storageAuto_password
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
relogAfterStorage 1
minStorageZeny 500
I don't know what "storageAuto_npc_steps" actually does, but I don't seem to need to use it.

lyera
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by lyera »

I tried changing it to type 2, but it still gives me the same error. I also changed the min storage zeny to 500 (since that how much it costs to use npc in valk) still nothing though. the steps tell Kore how to answer the npc, but i think you only need that if its a unique npc. I put it in just in case, tried it without as well. Nothin. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

lyera
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by lyera »

Figured it out. it was the spacing/comma in the coordinates. removed the comma. works fine. T.T how foolish of me

blunderbore
Human
Human

#5 Post by blunderbore »

meaculpa wrote:I had that issue while trying to use the Kafra in Payon. Even though the bot was being sent to the correct NPC, a check of openkore showed that it could identify that NPC properly, and that teh location in the config.txt was correct, I was still getting that "invalid NPC data".

I'm not sure if it's the proper way to fix it, but I only changed one thing: storageAuto_npc_type 2

Mine reads like this:

Code: Select all

storageAuto 1
storageAuto_npc payon 181, 104
storageAuto_distance 5
storageAuto_npc_type 2
storageAuto_npc_steps 
storageAuto_password
storageAuto_keepOpen 0
relogAfterStorage 1
minStorageZeny 500
I don't know what "storageAuto_npc_steps" actually does, but I don't seem to need to use it.
NPCtype is a property that defines various types of kafra employees present all over Rune Midgard.
For example, the Kafra employees at dungeons and islands, such as Orc Dungeon, Byalan Dungeon etc don't provide facility to save your respawn point.
Kore also needs to know which is the Option # to be chosen when talking to a certain NPC. For instance, when your bot is supposed to autostorage, NPCTYPE will decide, whether Option #1 is Use Storage, or Option #2 is...

:-)
Ex-inRO Player™