International

Moderator: Moderators

aaricis
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

satan morocc fix or "freaks"???

#1 Post by aaricis »

i had been facing the 02EB problem for weeks and all GM does is remove all my posts into trash can.. i tried copying and pasting those things in this thread http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4076 which is "satan morocc fix" by natas and also this thread http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4049 which is "Error 02EB on iRO, same with tRO?" by dunce209 and none of it is working!!

first of all, all the threads above teaches us how to solve the 02EB in TRO.. not iRO.. after downloading, pasting and removing for the whole day, the things still doesnt work.. i really hope someone would be generous enough to upload something useful for me to download, other than files to paste here and there.. maybe a working bot would be nice~~!!

secondly, i am frustrated with all the moderators and GMs.. they keep asking me to refer to the other posts, where there is no solution for the 02EB error, and i have to keep asking players for info, and the GMs just remove my posts into trash can and ignore me.. GMs, could you at least come out with a solution for the problem before you remove my post?? by the way, pasting the Receive.pm, ServerType21.pm and all those is for error 02ED not 02EB..

lastly, i hope that the GMs and players can give me suggestions and ideas, with a working bot uploaded for me to downloaded [even better].. and GMs, stop ignoring me and stop removing my posts into trash can!! at least respond before you do that!!

below are the error codes for your reference.. [sorry i dont know how to add pictures]

------------- Character List -------------
Slot 0: XXXXXX(Novice, level X/X)
------------------------------------------
Received character ID and Map IP from Character Server

Cannot load field morocc: No corresponding field file found for field 'morocc'
----------Game Info----------
Char ID: XX XX XX XX (XXXXXX)
MAP Name: morocc.gat
MAP IP: 38.144.194.230
MAP Port: 4500
-------------
Closing connection to Character Server----------------
Disconnecting (38.144.194.226:4500)...disconnected
Connecting to Map Server...
Connecting (38.144.194.230:4500)... connected

Unknown packet - 02EB
Timeout on Map Server, connecting to Account Server...
Disconnecting (38.144.194.230:4500)...

to all GMs and players.. please note that what i mentioned above does not contain offending purposes [for GMs].. and players, you help would be appreciated.. thank you in advance..

ecksit
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: satan morocc fix or "freaks"???

#2 Post by ecksit »

In the same boat man. I can't help because my posts have been removed or ignored as well.

sativa cyborg
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by sativa cyborg »

Did you guys download the field pack?

ecksit
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by ecksit »

is that some kind of joke, do you think we're retarded?

aaricis
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by aaricis »

oredi downloaded the field pack but dunno where to put it in.. it would be nice if you come up with the specific steps on where to paste the thing, and what should we do next to get the bot working.. and GMs, thanks for not removing my post so far.. any relevant information on this will be appreciated.. thank you in advance..

aaricis
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by aaricis »

ok now i understand the thing..

first i must download the field pack, and then extract it into openkore folder.. then i manage to get rid of the map error, but not the 02EB.. and i went to download the 3 files from natas's post and replace it.. in the end its still not working.. though the map error oredi fix.. thanks for the field pack advice by the ways.. now anymore 02EB advice???

sativa cyborg
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by sativa cyborg »

Did you have a working bot before Satan Morroc? If you've tried everything else, you could try installing OpenKore again fresh in a different folder, run it, and see if you get the same errors. I wish I could do more to help, but I'm not really that computer savvy, sorry.

aaricis
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by aaricis »

thanks anyways cyborg because i downloaded the file and make a fresh copy everytime i got the error and try and try over and over again.. nothing works.. anymore suggestions? thanks in advance..

meaculpa
Human
Human

#9 Post by meaculpa »

Just for the sake of saying it, I wasn't able to get the bot to log into the game at all at first. When I finally did manage that I got that map error. The fix I found for this was to use the SVN version instead and adding in the files that someone posted here to fix the issue with the satan morroc patch.

aaricis
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by aaricis »

i download all the openkore SVN files from bibian.ath.cx and what am i suppose to do next? i already extract all out but somehow i dont know which one to rename and which one has to go to which 1.. any ideas?