International

Moderator: Moderators

The Proud Fist
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Trying to Return to iro

#1 Post by The Proud Fist »

I been a avid botter for 5 years till i quit when two of my long term farming bots got hit by the GMs meddling. But im now hearing there have stepped up their banning. Is it a wise idea to try to get a bot priest going again or will i be confronted or what i get a heightened risk of getting the priest as well as my main account banned ?

Also what is Dkore ? is it like Vkore since its no longer being worked on ? Thank u in advance.

Cloud
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

Re: Trying to Return to iro

#2 Post by Cloud »

Theres always a risk of getting banned, but the Gms are not that active on iro valkyrie for the time being.

The Proud Fist
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by The Proud Fist »

well i always knew there was a chance but judging from some of the posts in this forum the GMs wer being MORE active then usual to banning people which havent happened in a good while and u could have pretty much bot all u wanted.

Also is Any of the kore programs working at all or do we have to wait till 2.1 is released ?

Cloud
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#4 Post by Cloud »

The GMs became active in december but they're not active at the moment and openkore and xkore works on iro valkyrie im botting non stop atm

The Proud Fist
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by The Proud Fist »

oooh i see , im on the iris server so i was wondering. I got the stupid thing to work finally so its only a matter of time before i can get back in the ring. :twisted:

anonbotter
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by anonbotter »

Cloud wrote:The GMs became active in december but they're not active at the moment and openkore and xkore works on iro valkyrie im botting non stop atm
they are still active but at the moment, they are taking out all the zeny buyers/sellers this month.
if you are botting with no significant amount of zeny/items, you won't get on the GM's radar.

openbot
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#7 Post by openbot »

just stay away from popular areas like alligators, ice dungeon, goats, wild roses or geographers and don't play with many millions of zennys and you'll be fine.

The Proud Fist
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by The Proud Fist »

well damn ..... and wild roses was my fav spot >>....

have to look for a new area then , If they ban that bot is it a IP ban as in it would ban other accounts linked to that IP or just that one account and possible relations to it ?

mayhem
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by mayhem »

The Proud Fist wrote:well damn ..... and wild roses was my fav spot >>....

have to look for a new area then , If they ban that bot is it a IP ban as in it would ban other accounts linked to that IP or just that one account and possible relations to it ?
the former one... and more over, u WILL get banned when they find out the deals between any characters from that IP

twist3d
Testers Team
Testers Team
Noob?: No

#10 Post by twist3d »

Its every character connected at the moment they determine you are a bot, whether botted or not. I have had 13 bots banned on 4 different maps before.
Member since 09/09/09, botter since its first creation days. Thanks Kura for the original Kore.