The current problems for KRO Server

Korea - 한국

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This server is currently not maintained and tables folder (including connection info) maybe outdated. Read the wiki for instructions on how to update those information and please contribute when you obtain them. Contact Cozzie to join the team as a regular server supporter.
Lattoz
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

The current problems for KRO Server

#1 Post by Lattoz »

I was talking about the current problem with others on another KRO forum
and the Gravity made a new free server on KRO serv.
And all other paid servers have same proble that there are no people playing.
They started to selling items and scrolls by them selves as getting less people are paying for the game.
Paid servers have average people online around 300 people on weekends and half of those are opening store.
On free server, as everybody knows no one can use the bot right now and there are over 6000 people online.
So instead of the game it self, they are ernning money from selling items and scrolls thing like 50% additional exp.
If gravity makes more money on those, I bet they are going to do same thing on other servers not only KRO.
Last edited by Lattoz on 08 Jun 2008, 02:06, edited 1 time in total.

epsilon
Noob
Noob

Re: The current problems for KRO Server

#2 Post by epsilon »

hi i like your signature quote, so can you possibly use your brain and not your hands to the talking, your question is covered in the help section, in your openkore folder there is an internet shortcut called openkore support and help have you tried opening it? we wont put it there if it is only a trash.

Lattoz
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Lattoz »

Thank you for replying my post.
I know exactrly what you are tying to say. So I removed my question part.
But only one Thing about packet length, I already read about Help and support part.
And for KRO server, the packet ength extractor is not working and about this, somebody already posted it.

epsilon
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by epsilon »

you might want to check in kro section, im sure someone (probably) already solve your problem

Lattoz
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by Lattoz »

I hope somebody alreasy did it :(
But the current problem is they are keep change the packet length and the packet length extractor is not working.
And also as I can understand Korean, nobody on this KRO forum knows how.
So if someone sold the problem, others has to wait to the somebody to solve another problem after a week unless people can solve the packet length problem by themselves.