How to make zeny early levels with full automated bot ?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

candy
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

How to make zeny early levels with full automated bot ?

#1 Post by candy »

Hi, don't stop reading, this is not the usual how-to-make-zeny-question.

I'm pretty new in this, but I already managed to put a macro together that levels a new character from lvl 1 to joblevel 50, and then after manual jobchange up to 99. The macro does all novice-ground quests, picks the first jobclass & does the eden gear-quests (eden quests still bugs a bit), i'm currently working on doing the merchant > blacksmith jobchange fully automated aswell. All of this in 4-7 days (might be a quicker way, but i'm on a official server, fRO)

Now the only thing that can stop my bots from doing all of this fully automated is zeny, the bots only runs quick & smooth if I manually give it +/- 2mil zeny so it can warp & buy reagents without worrying about zeny.

I wonder if I missed some good spots to gather loot to earn more zeny than is spent on early levels.
Currently he runs pay_fild07 for bear's footskin, which sells for more then the amount spent on potions, but it makes the whole process way longer. (only 12k zeny / hour)

I also have an issue with the bot not wanting to teleport with kafra when it's low on zeny, even though it has free kafra transportation tickets.