Is anyone willing to teach by PM to complete this :
1. OK -> Tables -> IDRO -> recvpackets.txt
- Add the tokenize Code that appears in openkore. 4 Digit format - hexa decimal
Cth: Packet Tokenizer Unknown Switch 6B87 (yellow)
Add: FCD0 20 20 0
2. OK -> Src -> Network -> Receive -> ServerType0.pm
- search 01DC - '01DC' => ['secure_login_key', 'x2 a *', [qw (secure_key)]],
- copy '01DC' => ['secure_login_key', 'x2 a *', [qw (secure_key)]], and paste below it.
- copy the FCD0 into the new 01DC.
this what happen http://www.mediafire.com/view/md0aqrjo6pff8e7/wx2.png
after that mt 18/4/2017 its not getting work anymore ... If the above has been done will certainly appear "password error for acount xxx"
How to solve it
my Question : What shoould i do to create more key if another maintenance update... and please teach me
if someone here is willing to teach how to sniff sniff .. and share me that i need apl delphine data formatter
we can talk more fun ^_^ thankyu