98 & Banned. What Should I do Next?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Tobosakuu
Noob
Noob

98 & Banned. What Should I do Next?

#1 Post by Tobosakuu »

So, I pretty much got my M.E./F.S. priest to level 98 in 3 months of off and on botting. As soon as Anubis came out, when I started botting there I could easily make about 1.5- 2.5 mil exp/hr. However, I was really stupid about not caring if anyone caught me or not, because now I regret that. I joined multiple guilds, and even botted overnight in one of them. At one point a G.M checked up on me while I was at the computer, and I just said "hi" while my bot tele-searched, and for some reason the GM let me go. About 1/2 month after that, I got to level 98!! It was 8 A.M. and I was going to get up from bed, but I was lazy and slept in! When I got up it was 11 A.M. and my bot had DC'd due to perma ban by G.M. I checked my logs and the G.M. checked me at 10 A.M.!!! (If only I didn't sleep in right?!) And I was 60% away from 99.
My question is, where should I go from here? For 5 YEARS I have wanted a 99 char on iRO. If I were to try to get 99 again, is there any other characters anyone suggests that can get 99 fast!! And good loots? I never had 'decent' equips.
Also, If I am to restart, should I use a proxy when I play the game, because I'm banned from the game AND IP banned from the forums.

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: 98 & Banned. What Should I do Next?

#2 Post by andy12345 »

Sad :(
All I can suggest that you leave that p2p server...(Otherwise you may get caught again and lose your money + time),
Try inRO with same rates and now (atleast from a month)no GM has been online! :)

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#3 Post by Bibian »

since when does iRO use IP bans?

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#4 Post by Cozzie »

start again? farm/buy good items before leveling your main manually?
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#5 Post by andy12345 »

If you want fast & cheap lvl up,
1|Mage class,
2|Battle priest
(They hardly need anything at start and by the time your a priest you'll have some cash at hand to get some eqps.)

Buy n Sell
Noob
Noob

#6 Post by Buy n Sell »

Try a bow rouge w/ strength or a dagger type -its really easy to bot
but its stats should be purely for pvm---..

*think of a rouge botting at biolab2
-loot
-zeny from steal coin
-can use intimidate when seen by a player or GM without getting bothered
-woot woot to the loots
-dame good loots

Krai
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
Noob?: Yes

#7 Post by Krai »

archers, (if config'd correctly) are very easy to level up
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..

Beatbox
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by Beatbox »

Well if you're still into ro then just remake. Personally I've found that every time I restart because of a ban I always end up doing better than before. I just got banned recently too with several 9x characters so I feel you're pain but it's not that big of a loss to me anymore now that my interest in ro has almost diminished.

Anyways thieves are always pretty easy to start out and rogues are pretty good at making some quick cash. Archers though are extremely easy at leveling up. It'll cost some zeny to get the right equips but once you have the right bow you can go bot at hill winds from 60-99 with the right build. The loot from hill winds is actually really good too.

But in the end it's all up to you. But have fun.