how to make a pc can support up running 100 bot?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Mur
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: how to make a pc can support up running 100 bot?

#31 Post by Mur »

the problem with your idea is that it bring a bad light for the rest of the botter community...you need to think about what you are doing to the for the rest of us.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#32 Post by sli »

Mur wrote:the problem with your idea is that it bring a bad light for the rest of the botter community...you need to think about what you are doing to the for the rest of us.
Hang on. I'll have a response once I type this post and stop laughing so hard.

EDIT: Nevermind. I think that response worked well enough.
cs : ee : realist

claude
Human
Human

#33 Post by claude »

only crazy iodit will do such a work .
i can conquer a map will only 5-6 bot .
100 bot is useless and kind of iodit because you need to login and log out to get all the loot .

for smart and somebody that know how to think 1-5 bot already extreme rich , 10 is already the best .
100 bot are for those extremely greedy people , these greedy people are usually end up with a bad ending .
learn how to be smart using search
"If I giv u a bot I'll feed u a day, but if I teach u to bot I'll feed u for life time" --wise izh
never ever send messages to me because i won't reply .

Barracks
Human
Human

#34 Post by Barracks »

skulltrail + 8coreOCing + 32GB of 1333mhz+ RAM + a huge serverboard that can suppor this + linux + a massive internet connection that will even allow for the flow of this much data. + liquid cooling just cause wtf why not since we're already dropping multiple grands

I see most people are looking at the computer specs but how will your average persons say.. 10mbps connection handle this? Excuse me if i'm wrong but kore has to use more than 100kbps of bandwidth.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#35 Post by sli »

You're excused for being wrong. Has anyone even run a bandwidth tool on OpenKore? I highly doubt RO pushes that much data as I've both played and botted on 56k, before. Also, let me bring back up the image I posted earlier of a machine that could probably handle a few thousand bots with ease:

Click for larger.

Thaize
Noob
Noob

#36 Post by Thaize »

sli wrote:You're excused for being wrong. Has anyone even run a bandwidth tool on OpenKore? I highly doubt RO pushes that much data as I've both played and botted on 56k, before. Also, let me bring back up the image I posted earlier of a machine that could probably handle a few thousand bots with ease:

Click for larger.
Go Sun or go home!
I periodically go there to price check my ultimate "desktop", but i can't justify the 200 bucks iId have to pay for the noise canceling headphones. :|

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#37 Post by sli »

All the noise wouldn't be justification enough? Isn't that the reason you'd buy noise-canceling headphones?

Human
Human

#38 Post by 978972222 »

hi guy...i know leozai is from free prontera server..the server have teleport but take 500 sp (for priest) and creamy card had been disable...exp reduxe 1/2 from normal server

he not greedy..at this server if u want lvling fast and many exp u need army to follow u (main character) the more army follow the more exp u get from it (by doing ks main character and monster set 3 0 0 (provoke) )

yes...got 1 person name cheraszai i think sell a pc around 2k that can bot 100++ bot...

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#39 Post by Cozzie »

978972222 wrote: he not greedy..at this server if u want lvling fast and many exp u need army to follow u (main character) the more army follow the more exp u get from it (by doing ks main character and monster set 3 0 0 (provoke) )
LOL. Tell me you arent serious.
yes...got 1 person name cheraszai i think sell a pc around 2k that can bot 100++ bot...
People who buy it are just dumb. And I bet no DESKTOP computer can run 100 openkores without major code customization or optimization.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

HogmFake
Noob
Noob

#40 Post by HogmFake »

Being able to run 100 bots and being able to properly run 100 bots is a very big difference.
Think about it.
Anyone can open up 100 bots on their computer.
Therefore their computer can run 100 bots, now that doesn't necessarily mean that the computer is responsive after opening a hundred instances but yeah. :roll:

But seriously though, even if anyone could tell you how to optimize the code to that extent I doubt they would.
Can you imagine how badly messed up any server's economy would get with just 4 people running 100 bots?
And trust me, it wouldn't just be 4 people, every thirteen year old with a half-decent internet connection looking to start his own gold farming company would go for it.
Just stick to a few bots, laik srsly.