how often do you guys get caught?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

kty1987
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

how often do you guys get caught?

#1 Post by kty1987 »

i am botting on official iRO, and i am getting banned quite often

is it just me?

sheim
Noob
Noob

Re: how often do you guys get caught?

#2 Post by sheim »

not sure what you do wrong - though I have to admit I rarely let my bots run on their own - only sometimes when I sleep I'll let them run all night and put a breaktime in the morning.

Where do you bot, what class do you use, what maps and what sort of settings?
My char is an obvious bot but so far only 1 report and I haven't heard from the GM team in over a week since my "reporter" told me plainly he had reported me.
I change map often to try if its farmable with the crappy gear I gave it and right now I've got a good map for what I need. No interference from any players in over a week.

So, give me more info, perhaps I can give you a few tips on what you might be doing wrong?
And yea, I can get caught at any time too - most likely when I'll go sleep hah :[

kty1987
Human
Human

#3 Post by kty1987 »

i used to bot on secluded maps, but then i'd be the only one there, and i thought that stuck out like a sore thumb.

so i went to bib 2 cuz everyone there is a bot, and well i figured, who'd bother to report one out of 20 other bots in the dungeon XD

but well, somehow it still happened.

my friend didn't get banned tho, even though we were in the same party botting at the same time

even my account that i dont bot on was banned, i dont know if its because i gave myself the cards XD

sheim
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by sheim »

Hmm, bib is a bit too obvious though :D
Try caramel/bigfoots perhaps? Good loot, good cards, poopoo hat~