A New Fansite, Just for Openkore :P

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

pranavrules2008
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

A New Fansite, Just for Openkore :P

#1 Post by pranavrules2008 »

Hey there everyone, Botters or not. My Name's Pranav and I'm basically in love with Openkore. The day i started using this beautiful application, i was SO hooked to it, i couldn't sleep at nights! I used to even dream about coding macros or sort at times! Yes, call me crazy, or whatever, but that's the truth. After the hacking incident on Openkore, I was quite disturbed and I didn't find Openkore the same way it was before it got compromised. So, to get back the lost attention to Openkore, I've started my OWN OPENKORE fansite! I'd say possibly the FIRST of it's kind. No one GIVES back to openkore.. Rather, they just keep leeching onto the developers and expect them to provide all stuffs in a jiffy. But since the activity here has reduced from a massive 200-300 people at a time to a few measily couples, i've pledged to get back Openkore not just to it's feet, but RIGHT UP INTO THE CLOUDS & Heaven where it rightfully should be.

To do so, I decided to promote the application with my own Fansite. Please do note that this site is in NO WAY going to hamper the actual Openkore's website in ANY way and is PURELY MEANT for fan-following purposes ONLY. All of my work and a few contributions from my friends and colleagues, we've put up a simple site, which might be a comprehensive collection of useful macros, plugins and various SUPPORT guides which should help all newbies learn how to use openkore not just properly, but rather EFFECIENTLY.

Me and my colleagues are PROUD to present to you,
OpenkoreSupport, A Super Fansite for Openkore!

Please do visit the website, enjoy the layout and be sure to comment,criticize,suggest or praise the work we've done so far. Now, we know that there's not much of content available yet, we sure hope to update the website daily. Please do spread the word about this site and do make Openkore famous ONCE again as it was before the stupid hacker spoilt it for us.. :)

Kind Regards:
Pranav

PLEASE NOTE:
Openkore Support Webpage is Not Affiliated, Authorized, Sponsored or in any case been authorized by Openkore Botting Software. The Software is registered as an Open Source Application, under GNU Public License. This Website is simply a Fan-Site, used to promote the application and provide various guides and tutorials to use it. If you believe that any copyright infringement exists on this Website, rest assured it has been caused inadvertently. Please send us an email along with the details. It would be dealt with, utmost attention and the matter addressed to promptly.

Mur
Noob
Noob

Re: A New Fansite, Just for Openkore :P

#2 Post by Mur »

heh, nice *bookmarked*

it would be nice to have a place shuffle though some good macros and rate them.

pranavrules2008
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by pranavrules2008 »

Thank you! Well, we're working quite hard to get all the required and POPULAR macros in place. It's an open blog, just like Openkore :P So anyone can just register, login and start posting any of their material onto the site. Please do be careful while posting, keep the netiquettes in mind and just try to keep the site clean.. Thank you..

Franz
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by Franz »

I'm with you on leeching. I decided to register on this forums some days ago, because I was to repay all that OK has given me!

I'll check your website later!

pranavrules2008
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#5 Post by pranavrules2008 »

Thank you so much! The site is steadily growing in population and i'm getting absolutely great responses from each visitor. I'm feeling really glad for making the website now and i absolutely feel that it wasn't a waste of time. :) Thanks for all the support!!