To VCL regarding erwin aspacio

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

reallypissedoff
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

To VCL regarding erwin aspacio

#1 Post by reallypissedoff »

i bought last march from erwin aspacio a visual kore and i send the receipt to him by an email then almost 7 days he does not respond so i complain in the forums then vcl send me a license key in my email then after 2 days erwin send me an email for a supposed license key but what he send me was a username and a password which is completely different to what vcl send me. is this right? i believe that when you bought a license key it is your owned not what others already used. because what erwin send me was already used by other person is this fair? lucky for me that vcl send me the real license key because the 800 php i paid will be wasted. im not stupid erwin when you are paid for a license you send a license not from another username and password of another person. HOpe we can find someone here in the philippines that we can trust if we owe VCL the payment to his creation we should be also given what is rightfull due for us. I also found out that what erwin gives to his customers will be expired a month after. what if vcl does not send me the license key i will be fooled by erwin because the username he had given me is expired. To VCL kindly look into this situation , i may not only one victime over this fiasco.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

Re: To VCL regarding erwin aspacio

#2 Post by sli »

It's what you get for buying V-Kore.
cs : ee : realist

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#3 Post by Bibian »

you do realize that vcl doesn't (or hardly) checks the forums right?

[edit]
I dont understand what the problem is... your vkore works, but you bought it in march and only NOW post this?
from what i'v been told Erwin doesn't sell vkore in .ph anymore, nobody does at the moment.

so im kinda confused about the reason for this post
[/edit]

reallypissedoff
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by reallypissedoff »

my computer broke down months ago. its just a little bit too late to complain but just want to share my view and hope next time if theres any distributor that will be assigned here in the philippines will be a reliable person.

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#5 Post by Bibian »

there wont be any... vkore will not be sold anymore from what i know