A 10060 issue that has been persistent. Give me some insight

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

iloveragnarok2016
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

A 10060 issue that has been persistent. Give me some insight

#1 Post by iloveragnarok2016 »

Hello there,

Thank you for taking your time to read my post.

Firstly, as stated in the title this is an error code 10060 issue.

I've looked into the guides on openkore as to what this could mean and have gone about this issue in all possible ways but I am thoroughly stumped which is why I've decided to post here for much needed help.

Now to the issue. The issue came out of nowhere after days of the client working perfectly.
The error states "connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond..."

So far I've reinstalled openkore to make sure it wasn't something i manually altered within the text and the error still continued.
Secondly, according to the wiki guide there could be an error in the sever information. Which i've double checked and everything checks out OK. The server in question being iRO Chaos. I managed to use WireShark to extract the server information (the information in the original text being correct) and the error still persists.
Lastly, I've also updated my tortoise svn packets and all are up to date.

I am thoroughly stumped. Anything I'm overlooking here?
Please do point me in the right direction and my sincere apologies for posting the same query a millionth time.

Cheers

timmytotski
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: A 10060 issue that has been persistent. Give me some insight

#2 Post by timmytotski »

Hi can you help me get a server.txt for IRO chaos and config if it is possible. Thank you