Visual Bot

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

jpanda03
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Visual Bot

#1 Post by jpanda03 »

Hi I'm new in this forum, i just got back from playing ragnarok and i'm really interested to do some bot thing because i'm always at work and i can't use my pc so much. I know most of the bot will not gonna work with different private server that has gepard, hack shield etc. But i wanted to know if there's any possibility that i can use Visual bot in those server that has gepard shield? I'm fine even just one character as long as its hunting and killing monster. For leveling purposes and hunting because i don't want to be left out, any suggestion or any information would be appreciated. I'm really eager to play this game again. I tried to search in google and youtube's about visual mode bot in ragnarok bot most of them are from brazil and i can't understand that that. I tried to do google translate and its really hard. Is there any possibility that i can use it with a private server? Please let me know and give me a tip on how to make it work, i've read that its only working in windows 10 but if i use it to windows 7 i will need to use vmware, but i want to make sure first if there's really a possibility thank you so much! appreciated much!!! rok on!