Projekt Nostalgia : Active Discord Community for IRO + EURO

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

r3f
Noob
Noob

Projekt Nostalgia : Active Discord Community for IRO + EURO

#1 Post by r3f »

Projekt Nostalgia

Hello, Openkore Community,

after I haven't been playing for the past few years, I've decided on coming back to IRO.
The forums still seem rather active but I want to try to establish a new way of fast and quick support and help for each other!

So I am proud to Present : Project Nostalgia an active Discord Community for I-RO and EU-RO!

So what is this all about?

When I started coming back I had a hard time relearning macros and stuff since
most guide threads are very old or contain poor information on some edges.

I wanted to establish something that makes the community strong again, not caring about solo profit but sharing!

At the moment I'm Working on getting a GitHub server for sharing macros, special configs or plugins.
Also im trying to figure out a lvl 1-99 Automated Macro with Skill Build selection for IRO-Classic and I definitely could need some help :).

So if u are using discord and want to find other active openkore users for IRO and EURO ( maybe more to follow? ;) ) please join
Projekt-Nostalgia because we need your intelligence to make something big!

JOIN : https://discord.gg/GgzQ2fE

We are still looking for Moderators and people to support building up the git structure as well as setting up user categories.

Greetings

r3f aka. boer!