A server with some security key. Need some idea.

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

koodpzok
Human
Human
Noob?: No

A server with some security key. Need some idea.

#1 Post by koodpzok »

Currently, i've tried botting on a server that HMAC Key. But i got disconnected from the map server everytime i tried. I heard that someone was successful to bypass this; they unpacked(disassembled) the .exe file to create a dump file and used some plugins that convert the dump file into recvpackets.txt. Then the second problem is the randomization of packets in the map. I received some weird packets like 85DF. I supposed they are encrypted by this HMAC Key. The person also said that if you can unpack the .exe and u can find this value(I suppose this value is HMAC Key), Then you will be able to bot.
And by the way, this botting is limited to one client for one pc. I'm curious if there us some injection to the client (although EAC has blocked any injections to any files that are loaded to the .exe and it also shuts down the client if it detects that you run openkore on the pc)

I don't understand this idea since i was able to use PEEK to generate recvpackets.txt from .exe file directly without any unpacking. Secondly, how can I know from which memory address to which memory address that I have to unpack? And How to know which address is related to HMAC Key.

I have watched this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cg6KPMFOG0
I didn't understand much. Is it necessary to learn assembly language?
Hi everyone dont scold me plz

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: A server with some security key. Need some idea.

#2 Post by SkylorD »

Rly try using Extreme Injector v3 or v3.6 ! Try all options, and start in Secure Mode, try to use Extreme, and changing to basic and etc... !
No !

if you download OllyDbg2.0 it'll self-unpack !

At first, you need to talk when you receive this packet.
Then you should need to check if there's some encryption keys.

In your recvpackets output generated by peek, you can get your encryption keys ! Well, since it gave for you the correct packets !

But well, since you need your HMAC, i don't know how to help you 'cause i've never used some function and don't know if there's in OpK!

https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore/issues/221
Learn rules