Wxstart.exe client crash

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

palancho
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

Wxstart.exe client crash

#1 Post by palancho »

Hello guys!!! Since few days I started to have big issue with openkore. Openkore client starts to crash/freeze randomly, sometimes when I am vendoring with merchant, sometimes when I am exping on other characters. It does not matter from which folder I use the program, it simply happens:/ and I've noticed it is starting to be even more often now.
When it happens, client frezzes, error pops up, and when I click "Close the program" button, client closes.
Here is the screenshot:

free photo hosting

Message says: "Program Wxstart.exe stopped working, becouse a problem happened. System Windows will close the program now and inform you if there is a solution".

Please help :(

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Wxstart.exe client crash

#2 Post by SkylorD »

Well. When it crashes, it shows a debug message warning what caused the crash.
Post your errors.txt here !

I've noticed you've used Butterfly Wing ^^

Can you give me more information about your server? Which serverType is u using ?
Learn rules

palancho
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#3 Post by palancho »

Hello friend!!!
I hava managed to solve this problem. This crashes happened when I opened more than two shops using Wxstart.exe and later was trying to also bot with other characters; so I started to open shops only using start.exe and this solved the problem :)
Would be quite difficult to find the proper error.txt file now couse it was quite a long time ago. But still big thx for trying to help me :)

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

#4 Post by SkylorD »

You're welcome.
Thanks for your good explanation about your error.

But i don't got since wxstart was not to be crashing.
Opening shop + 1 bot = normal or Opening shop = normal ? :?:
Opening 2 shops + 1 bot = crash ? hahaha :D

Well that's new i will leave this topic here because i believe this problem is big bang's fault.

rep++
Learn rules