How to reduce CPU Usage on Openkore?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Vborgis
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

How to reduce CPU Usage on Openkore?

#1 Post by Vborgis »

Hey Guys

I'm noob on openkore, I'm having many problems with overload cpu, I tried to change the sleep time but nothing worked.

I changed the computer to VPS with Ten cores and 50gb of ram but its continue not working. Im trying to run 15 bots

I dont know what i can do to reduce the cpu use

Tks so much for your time and your help

DeadlyHandsome
Noob
Noob

Re: How to reduce CPU Usage on Openkore?

#2 Post by DeadlyHandsome »

Vborgis wrote:Hey Guys

I'm noob on openkore, I'm having many problems with overload cpu, I tried to change the sleep time but nothing worked.

I changed the computer to VPS with Ten cores and 50gb of ram but its continue not working. Im trying to run 15 bots

I dont know what i can do to reduce the cpu use

Tks so much for your time and your help
Holy shit 15 bots LOL.
Well i dont know exactly how the program runs, but probably it uses the whole single core, so basically you have to use 1 core per bot, solution = buy more VPS. But i wouldn't recommend buying a big one, better many 4 core, it's cheaper and scalable.

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

#3 Post by kali »

in config.txt you can change your sleeptime from the default 10000 to maybe something like 50000
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

ryuukl
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by ryuukl »

how come, my dual core,8gb ram can supports 24 bots..