Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 19 Jun 2018, 14:06

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2018, 09:37 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 09:24
Posts: 4
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone here could provide an information about iRO Chaos GMs' approach to testing out players whether they're bots or not. Like, if anyone could give an actual screenshot of the process of them asking somewhere along the lines of "hello this is just a random anti bot test. Please respond within 10 seconds to prove you are not a bot" etc. I wanted to know if they actually PM'd you or messaged in public chat, something like that. So basically, I'm not looking at any data or logs (edit: on second thought, maybe these could also be helpful) from openkore, just visual information resulting from in-game or live interaction with a GM which was conducting a test on someone. Thanks in advance!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2018, 13:06 
Offline
Cybernatic Entity
Cybernatic Entity
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Posts: 287
Location: Malaysia
ricercook wrote:
anyone here could provide an information about iRO Chaos GMs' approach to testing out players whether they're bots or not.


Tiki Tuesday old videos.

ricercook wrote:
I wanted to know if they actually PM'd you or messaged in public chat, something like that


They PM.

ricercook wrote:
So basically, I'm not looking at any data or logs (edit: on second thought, maybe these could also be helpful) from openkore, just visual information resulting from in-game or live interaction with a GM which was conducting a test on someone. Thanks in advance!


Life says; experience is the best teacher.
So, run bots with intention to get caught.
Record (In-game record if you wanna run 1 in Xkore 1,2 or 3).
Set to log everything.
Then see for yourself.

Good luck.
My best advice is the one you want to avoid is players, not GM.

_________________

Wiki & Google are your best allies.
iRO server supporter.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2018, 14:55 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 09:24
Posts: 4
Hey, thanks for the help! Well actually here's my case: I got banned last year and out of frustration I deleted my openkore folder (lol, stupid I know - I could've just checked the logs and shouldn't be doing this right now). During that time I got bored of playing the game, well now I'm raring to go back again.

I've shot up a ticket asking if I could get my account back - they said I could but I'll lose my items. I actually want to push my luck if I can turn it around and make a convincing story/alibi of somehow not knowing that I was being investigated. Now here's my follow-up question: while being questioned by a gm, do they ALWAYS use the goodnight sweety skill on you? I might delete this afterwards when I get answers just to cover my tracks in case they actually visit this forum from time to time lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests
PostPosted: 01 May 2018, 03:08 
Offline
Cybernatic Entity
Cybernatic Entity
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Posts: 287
Location: Malaysia
ricercook wrote:
while being questioned by a gm, do they ALWAYS use the goodnight sweety skill on you?


Tiki-Tuesday.

ricercook wrote:
I might delete this afterwards when I get answers just to cover my tracks in case they actually visit this forum from time to time lol


*Giggle* :lol:

_________________

Wiki & Google are your best allies.
iRO server supporter.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests
PostPosted: 01 May 2018, 12:00 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 09:24
Posts: 4
My concern regarding Tiki-Tuesday is that the bot clearing is solely done by the guy named Oda right? And if I'm not mistaken, he's already been gone from the company when I was banned, so I thought the gm's at present may probably have a different approach of questioning bots prior to banning them...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests
PostPosted: 01 May 2018, 13:42 
Offline
Cybernatic Entity
Cybernatic Entity
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Posts: 287
Location: Malaysia
ricercook wrote:
My concern regarding Tiki-Tuesday is that the bot clearing is solely done by the guy named Oda right? And if I'm not mistaken, he's already been gone from the company when I was banned,


Yes, but for GMs to do bot test they prolly must follow SOP.
IMO it's technically the same who ever runs it.

ricercook wrote:
so I thought the gm's at present may probably have a different approach of questioning bots prior to banning them...


AFAIK they stalk and ban nowadays.
No PM required for lousy bot settings.

_________________

Wiki & Google are your best allies.
iRO server supporter.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests
PostPosted: 07 May 2018, 22:59 
Offline
Moderators
Moderators
User avatar

Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 02:53
Posts: 1169
Location: Brazil
GM can be hide in game.
GM can teleport you, to a cloned map
GM can unequip u and check
GM can uses openkore bugs as
Start Point And kore in self have
Some hacks to bypass servers trap

_________________
"'There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.'" :P

Click here and travel to a new world -> Newbies
Read before asking something.
How to connect to private servers


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group