Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

ricercook
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests

#1 Post by ricercook »

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone here could provide an information about iRO Chaos GMs' approach to testing out players whether they're bots or not. Like, if anyone could give an actual screenshot of the process of them asking somewhere along the lines of "hello this is just a random anti bot test. Please respond within 10 seconds to prove you are not a bot" etc. I wanted to know if they actually PM'd you or messaged in public chat, something like that. So basically, I'm not looking at any data or logs (edit: on second thought, maybe these could also be helpful) from openkore, just visual information resulting from in-game or live interaction with a GM which was conducting a test on someone. Thanks in advance!

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

Re: Need info about iRO GM anti bot tests

#2 Post by fadreus »

ricercook wrote:anyone here could provide an information about iRO Chaos GMs' approach to testing out players whether they're bots or not.
Tiki Tuesday old videos.
ricercook wrote:I wanted to know if they actually PM'd you or messaged in public chat, something like that
They PM.
ricercook wrote:So basically, I'm not looking at any data or logs (edit: on second thought, maybe these could also be helpful) from openkore, just visual information resulting from in-game or live interaction with a GM which was conducting a test on someone. Thanks in advance!
Life says; experience is the best teacher.
So, run bots with intention to get caught.
Record (In-game record if you wanna run 1 in Xkore 1,2 or 3).
Set to log everything.
Then see for yourself.

Good luck.
My best advice is the one you want to avoid is players, not GM.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

ricercook
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by ricercook »

Hey, thanks for the help! Well actually here's my case: I got banned last year and out of frustration I deleted my openkore folder (lol, stupid I know - I could've just checked the logs and shouldn't be doing this right now). During that time I got bored of playing the game, well now I'm raring to go back again.

I've shot up a ticket asking if I could get my account back - they said I could but I'll lose my items. I actually want to push my luck if I can turn it around and make a convincing story/alibi of somehow not knowing that I was being investigated. Now here's my follow-up question: while being questioned by a gm, do they ALWAYS use the goodnight sweety skill on you? I might delete this afterwards when I get answers just to cover my tracks in case they actually visit this forum from time to time lol

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#4 Post by fadreus »

ricercook wrote:while being questioned by a gm, do they ALWAYS use the goodnight sweety skill on you?
Tiki-Tuesday.
ricercook wrote:I might delete this afterwards when I get answers just to cover my tracks in case they actually visit this forum from time to time lol
*Giggle* :lol:

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

ricercook
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by ricercook »

My concern regarding Tiki-Tuesday is that the bot clearing is solely done by the guy named Oda right? And if I'm not mistaken, he's already been gone from the company when I was banned, so I thought the gm's at present may probably have a different approach of questioning bots prior to banning them...

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#6 Post by fadreus »

ricercook wrote:My concern regarding Tiki-Tuesday is that the bot clearing is solely done by the guy named Oda right? And if I'm not mistaken, he's already been gone from the company when I was banned,
Yes, but for GMs to do bot test they prolly must follow SOP.
IMO it's technically the same who ever runs it.
ricercook wrote:so I thought the gm's at present may probably have a different approach of questioning bots prior to banning them...
AFAIK they stalk and ban nowadays.
No PM required for lousy bot settings.

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

SkylorD
Moderators
Moderators

#7 Post by SkylorD »

GM can be hide in game.
GM can teleport you, to a cloned map
GM can unequip u and check
GM can uses openkore bugs as
Start Point And kore in self have