Xkore = Few questions(Re:Start)

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

zexeta
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt
Noob?: No

Xkore = Few questions(Re:Start)

#1 Post by zexeta »

Trying to run the bot in xkore1 mode to use some macros while actually playing myself. I typically run an AHK script that i can hold the button down and it spam potions insanely fast. Problem is with xkore1 being used is it seems to add a giant delay between potion uses. There is also a very bad delay when trying to use stroage, takes 10 seconds for the item list to appear. Is there a way to adjust time outs or w/e to stop this from being a problem? Also when i used this years ago it had a serious problem with anyone walking near you with bard/dancer songs up. It would lag your client and make it unplayable.

The other problem im having is i use to be able to have openkore detect which elemental converter someone uses. This line for a macro use to pick it up:console /uses Unknown 492 on himself : Lv 5/i. Now it isn't even appearing in the console to indicate someone used one at all.

Side question: Anyone have a clue why RPE is instantly crashing the client now on restart?

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

Re: Xkore = Few questions(Re:Start)

#2 Post by fadreus »

Urgh.. My eyes..!
Welp, I prefer point form.
Long essay, lazy read.

Huahuahauaua... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I just go through your text & my 1st impression is you're trying to cheat?
Like in PvP/WoE?

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

alisonrag
Developers
Developers

#3 Post by alisonrag »

zexeta wrote: Problem is with xkore1 being used is it seems to add a giant delay between potion uses. There is also a very bad delay when trying to use stroage, takes 10 seconds for the item list to appear. Is there a way to adjust time outs or w/e to stop this from being a problem? Also when i used this years ago it had a serious problem with anyone walking near you with bard/dancer songs up. It would lag your client and make it unplayable.
This is because openkore inject a dll and intercept all data in client, so when a lot of packet is sended or received the dll take a time do slice and send this to openkore/server
zexeta wrote: The other problem im having is i use to be able to have openkore detect which elemental converter someone uses. This line for a macro use to pick it up:console /uses Unknown 492 on himself : Lv 5/i. Now it isn't even appearing in the console to indicate someone used one at all.
probably this packet is not full implemented, and openkore is not parsing the packet right.

zexeta wrote: Side question: Anyone have a clue why RPE is instantly crashing the client now on restart?]
this is because rpe record and send the same packet a lot of times, and now almost every server use packet encrypted that change everytime, so the same packet can have a lot of different headers.

you can see more about this here:
https://rathena.org/board/topic/101092- ... n-support/
"ignorance is a blessing"

zexeta
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#4 Post by zexeta »

fadreus wrote:Urgh.. My eyes..!
Welp, I prefer point form.
Long essay, lazy read.

Huahuahauaua... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I just go through your text & my 1st impression is you're trying to cheat?
Like in PvP/WoE?
Of course i'm trying to cheat :) shits painful on DR when you can't match the element.
alisonrag wrote:
zexeta wrote: Problem is with xkore1 being used is it seems to add a giant delay between potion uses. There is also a very bad delay when trying to use stroage, takes 10 seconds for the item list to appear. Is there a way to adjust time outs or w/e to stop this from being a problem? Also when i used this years ago it had a serious problem with anyone walking near you with bard/dancer songs up. It would lag your client and make it unplayable.
This is because openkore inject a dll and intercept all data in client, so when a lot of packet is sended or received the dll take a time do slice and send this to openkore/server
I am not really taking dmg or any sort of flood of packets at the time, im talking just walking in a town to test it. I lowered the timeout for item use and it seems to be slightly better. If you ever watched a bot die from alot of dmg, have potions and slowly hit them while walking back to lock map i meant there was a forced timeout like that.

As for the strings/storage that makes sense.
zexeta wrote: The other problem im having is i use to be able to have openkore detect which elemental converter someone uses. This line for a macro use to pick it up:console /uses Unknown 492 on himself : Lv 5/i. Now it isn't even appearing in the console to indicate someone used one at all.
probably this packet is not full implemented, and openkore is not parsing the packet right.
Any way to easily fix this or atleast have it show the proper buff with the PL command? As of now it just shows EFST_Elementenchant or w/e. Doesn't show which lvl or rank of it is applied. It works similar to mild wind where each lvl of it is a different element. It's how detected it via macros in the past.

zexeta wrote: Side question: Anyone have a clue why RPE is instantly crashing the client now on restart?]
this is because rpe record and send the same packet a lot of times, and now almost every server use packet encrypted that change everytime, so the same packet can have a lot of different headers.

you can see more about this here:
https://rathena.org/board/topic/101092- ... n-support/
Yeah i get the packets are encrypted but im saying soon as i even attach RPE to the client the client locks up n crashes. I don't even get to try to record or setup filters.

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#5 Post by fadreus »

zexeta wrote:Of course i'm trying to cheat shits painful on DR when you can't match the element.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thought so.
Well, piece of advice.. You can stop trying to do that.
At least in my experience nothing works better than polishing your PvP skills. ;)

Unless if you gonna put a dead char on the floor checking player stats with XKore 0 while you playing PvP normally with client, that would work to some extend.
Put Novice with trick dead. At least mine work before better than what you trying to do.

Though you still need more skills in alt-tab while in PvP or need bigger screen.
XD

Hahahaha..

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

zexeta
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#6 Post by zexeta »

fadreus wrote:
zexeta wrote:Of course i'm trying to cheat shits painful on DR when you can't match the element.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thought so.
Well, piece of advice.. You can stop trying to do that.
At least in my experience nothing works better than polishing your PvP skills. ;)

Unless if you gonna put a dead char on the floor checking player stats with XKore 0 while you playing PvP normally with client, that would work to some extend.
Put Novice with trick dead. At least mine work before better than what you trying to do.

Though you still need more skills in alt-tab while in PvP or need bigger screen.
XD

Hahahaha..
I very successful did this exact setup for yearssssss on an official server. Just seems like the bot doesn't work as well these days :(

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil

#7 Post by fadreus »

Yup, in the past years it was fine.
Though it worked but to me it just not efficient enough playing PvP with XKore 1. :roll:
Having "spy" with XKore 0 updating player status is better for me.

Well, its just my preferences. 8-)

iRO Supporter.
Unless you're a cat.

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes

#8 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

zexeta wrote:
The other problem im having is i use to be able to have openkore detect which elemental converter someone uses. This line for a macro use to pick it up:console /uses Unknown 492 on himself : Lv 5/i. Now it isn't even appearing in the console to indicate someone used one at all.
may be u enabled squelchDomains skill

why don't u try ourself
1st char using elemental converter
2nd char stand near, sniff the packet when 1st char use it
if u can not see the packet , then iro server does not send this packet anymore

i test not on iRO with very old openkore

Code: Select all

<< Received packet:      011A - Skill Restore [15 bytes]   Aug 2 22:17:35 2018
  0>  1A 01 EC 01 02 00 24 B6    05 00 24 B6 05 00 01       ......$...$....
Received packet: 011A Handler: skill_used_no_damage
Player Zodiac (0) uses Enchantarms on himself (Lv: 2)
492 ITEM_ENCHANTARMS
if u don't have this, than it will show unknown
but i don't understand how it became "Enchantarms", nothing in my table folder have this word :))

edit: ah found it, sub handleToName will change ITEM_ENCHANTARMS to Enchantarms

zexeta
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#9 Post by zexeta »

c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:
zexeta wrote:
may be u enabled squelchDomains skill

why don't u try ourself
1st char using elemental converter
2nd char stand near, sniff the packet when 1st char use it
if u can not see the packet , then iro server does not send this packet anymore

i test not on iRO with very old openkore

<< Received packet:      011A - Skill Restore [15 bytes]   Aug 2 22:17:35 2018
  0>  1A 01 EC 01 02 00 24 B6    05 00 24 B6 05 00 01       ......$...$....
Player Zodiac (0) uses Enchantarms on himself (Lv: 2)
492 ITEM_ENCHANTARMS
if u don't have this, than it will show unknown
but i don't understand how it became "Enchantarms", nothing in my table folder have this word :))

edit: ah found it, sub handleToName will change ITEM_ENCHANTARMS to Enchantarms
I did do that to test it. The bot literally doesn't detect it anymore. The bot constantly gets packet errors on re:start though and i don't think has been properly maintained for there in a while.

How would i go about fixing these packet parser errors?

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human
Noob?: Yes

#10 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

i told u to sniff the packet

debug 2
debugPacket_received 2
debugPacket_sent 2

u need to test this on normal game and in WOE , both !

0>  1A 01 EC 01 02 00 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX 01       ......$...$....
you should see this packet , or you are done. the packet is not sending anymore

MAY BE the header is not 011A but 09CB , so you will se this

0>  CB 09 EC 01 02 00 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX 01       ......$...$....
Received packet: 09CB Handler: skill_used_no_damage