Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 14 Nov 2018, 01:21

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2018, 22:39 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 10:59
Posts: 13
Today marked the last day for my RO life, it had been a wonderful and exciting journey. Had played countless servers and created a few servers of my own, all the up & down brings me joy. I love OpenKore, because there were basically endless way to use this amazing masterpiece. It was like a baby, and it grows smarter everyday depends on how you "teach" it, that was the fun of Botting.

I am 30 years old now and I am gonna propose to my girlfriend to marry me this month,and build a family with her. Thats the reason why I decided to quit my beloved RO, and focus my attention to my family.

Hereby, I wanted to share my old collections on Openkore education package (Ragnarok Offline Renewal + Preset Openkore + Openkore Managing System(Ryke) + Tools that I used for a long time). The emulator was not setup by me, I was just a normal user. I hope this package would help some players.

Download links below:

Offline Server Package http://www.mediafire.com/file/afoy23w03wv0nt4/RO_Offline_Server_%2528Ryke%2529.rar/file

Openkore Tools 05/10/18
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5aha47qo55jym55/Openkore_Tools%28Password_is_Ryke%29.rar/file

I hope all the best of you all and sorry for my bad english, best Regards, Ryke.


Last edited by ryuukl on 04 Oct 2018, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2018, 22:43 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 10:59
Posts: 13
If you have any questions, please email me wdivideby2@gmail.com

P/S: Server preset IP: 192.168.1.123, you may either change your Adaptor IP, or change ip address in emulator CONF file.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 01:11 
Offline
Been there done that!
Been there done that!

Joined: 24 Mar 2012, 04:13
Posts: 121
Code:
Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.


what kind of files / tools u r trying to share?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 02:56 
Offline
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk
User avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 23:32
Posts: 460
Location: Genting Highland, Malaysia
<Removed>

_________________

I'll not give answer. I'll just showing you the way to find it
Wiki & Google are your best allies. If you're lazy to read I won't bother answering
Image


Last edited by fadreus on 05 Oct 2018, 02:22, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 03:17 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 10:59
Posts: 13
c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:
Code:
Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.


what kind of files / tools u r trying to share?


I believe the system treat Wpe pro as a virus. That's the tool I used to get packets and IP.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 09:24 
Offline
Developers
Developers

Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 07:23
Posts: 225
Location: Thailand
ryuukl wrote:
Today marked the last day for my RO life, it had been a wonderful and exciting journey. Had played countless servers and created a few servers of my own, all the up & down brings me joy. I love OpenKore, because there were basically endless way to use this amazing masterpiece. It was like a baby, and it grows smarter everyday depends on how you "teach" it, that was the fun of Botting.

I am 30 years old now and I am gonna propose to my girlfriend to marry me this month,and build a family with her. Thats the reason why I decided to quit my beloved RO, and focus my attention to my family.

Hereby, I wanted to share my old collections on Openkore education package (Ragnarok Offline Renewal + Preset Openkore + Openkore Managing System(Ryke) + Tools that I used for a long time). The emulator was not setup by me, I was just a normal user. I hope this package would help some players.

Download links below:

Offline Server Package http://www.mediafire.com/file/afoy23w03wv0nt4/RO_Offline_Server_%2528Ryke%2529.rar/file

Tools
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9mclkm600zxpll/Openkore_Setup_Tools.rar/file

I hope all the best of you all and sorry for my bad english, best Regards, Ryke.


I wish you good luck in marriage.♥


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 15:20 
Offline
Developers
Developers
User avatar

Joined: 30 Apr 2008, 14:17
Posts: 621
Location: Moskow (Russia)
ryuukl wrote:
c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:
Code:
Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.


what kind of files / tools u r trying to share?


I believe the system treat Wpe pro as a virus. That's the tool I used to get packets and IP.


you can archive with a password?

_________________
All my posts are made by machine translator!
¤ Manual ¤ Anti BotKiller ¤ Packet Extractor v3 ¤
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 22:17 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 10:59
Posts: 13
4epT wrote:
ryuukl wrote:
c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:
Code:
Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.


what kind of files / tools u r trying to share?


I believe the system treat Wpe pro as a virus. That's the tool I used to get packets and IP.


you can archive with a password?


Hi, I had uploaded the password protected version, hope it works this time.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5aha47qo5 ... 9.rar/file


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to give back.
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2018, 22:18 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 13 Oct 2017, 10:59
Posts: 13
sctnightcore wrote:
ryuukl wrote:
Today marked the last day for my RO life, it had been a wonderful and exciting journey. Had played countless servers and created a few servers of my own, all the up & down brings me joy. I love OpenKore, because there were basically endless way to use this amazing masterpiece. It was like a baby, and it grows smarter everyday depends on how you "teach" it, that was the fun of Botting.

I am 30 years old now and I am gonna propose to my girlfriend to marry me this month,and build a family with her. Thats the reason why I decided to quit my beloved RO, and focus my attention to my family.

Hereby, I wanted to share my old collections on Openkore education package (Ragnarok Offline Renewal + Preset Openkore + Openkore Managing System(Ryke) + Tools that I used for a long time). The emulator was not setup by me, I was just a normal user. I hope this package would help some players.

Download links below:

Offline Server Package http://www.mediafire.com/file/afoy23w03wv0nt4/RO_Offline_Server_%2528Ryke%2529.rar/file

Tools
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9mclkm600zxpll/Openkore_Setup_Tools.rar/file

I hope all the best of you all and sorry for my bad english, best Regards, Ryke.


I wish you good luck in marriage.♥


thanks =)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group