Time to give back.

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

ryuukl
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Time to give back.

#1 Post by ryuukl »

Today marked the last day for my RO life, it had been a wonderful and exciting journey. Had played countless servers and created a few servers of my own, all the up & down brings me joy. I love OpenKore, because there were basically endless way to use this amazing masterpiece. It was like a baby, and it grows smarter everyday depends on how you "teach" it, that was the fun of Botting.

I am 30 years old now and I am gonna propose to my girlfriend to marry me this month,and build a family with her. Thats the reason why I decided to quit my beloved RO, and focus my attention to my family.

Hereby, I wanted to share my old collections on Openkore education package (Ragnarok Offline Renewal + Preset Openkore + Openkore Managing System(Ryke) + Tools that I used for a long time). The emulator was not setup by me, I was just a normal user. I hope this package would help some players.

Download links below:

Offline Server Package http://www.mediafire.com/file/afoy23w03 ... 9.rar/file

Openkore Tools 05/10/18
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5aha47qo5 ... 9.rar/file

I hope all the best of you all and sorry for my bad english, best Regards, Ryke.
Last edited by ryuukl on 04 Oct 2018, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.

ryuukl
Noob
Noob

Re: Time to give back.

#2 Post by ryuukl »

If you have any questions, please email me wdivideby2@gmail.com

P/S: Server preset IP: 192.168.1.123, you may either change your Adaptor IP, or change ip address in emulator CONF file.

c4c1n6kr3m1
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

#3 Post by c4c1n6kr3m1 »

Code: Select all

Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
what kind of files / tools u r trying to share?

fadreus
The Kore Devil
The Kore Devil
Noob?: No

#4 Post by fadreus »

<Removed>
Last edited by fadreus on 05 Oct 2018, 02:22, edited 1 time in total.

iRO Supporter.
Read before you ask is the wisest thing human can do.
Unless you're a cat.

ryuukl
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by ryuukl »

c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:

Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
I believe the system treat Wpe pro as a virus. That's the tool I used to get packets and IP.

sctnightcore
Developers
Developers

#6 Post by sctnightcore »

ryuukl wrote:Today marked the last day for my RO life, it had been a wonderful and exciting journey. Had played countless servers and created a few servers of my own, all the up & down brings me joy. I love OpenKore, because there were basically endless way to use this amazing masterpiece. It was like a baby, and it grows smarter everyday depends on how you "teach" it, that was the fun of Botting.

I am 30 years old now and I am gonna propose to my girlfriend to marry me this month,and build a family with her. Thats the reason why I decided to quit my beloved RO, and focus my attention to my family.

Hereby, I wanted to share my old collections on Openkore education package (Ragnarok Offline Renewal + Preset Openkore + Openkore Managing System(Ryke) + Tools that I used for a long time). The emulator was not setup by me, I was just a normal user. I hope this package would help some players.

Download links below:

Tools
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9mclkm60 ... s.rar/file

I hope all the best of you all and sorry for my bad english, best Regards, Ryke.
I wish you good luck in marriage.♥

4epT
Developers
Developers

#7 Post by 4epT »

ryuukl wrote:
c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:

Dangerous File Blocked

I believe the system treat Wpe pro as a virus. That's the tool I used to get packets and IP.
you can archive with a password?
All my posts are made by machine translator!
¤ Manual ¤ Anti BotKiller ¤ Packet Extractor v3 ¤

ryuukl
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by ryuukl »

4epT wrote:
ryuukl wrote:
c4c1n6kr3m1 wrote:

Dangerous File Blocked

you can archive with a password?
Hi, I had uploaded the password protected version, hope it works this time.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5aha47qo5 ... 9.rar/file

ryuukl
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by ryuukl »

sctnightcore wrote:
ryuukl wrote:Today marked the last day for my RO life, it had been a wonderful and exciting journey. Had played countless servers and created a few servers of my own, all the up & down brings me joy. I love OpenKore, because there were basically endless way to use this amazing masterpiece. It was like a baby, and it grows smarter everyday depends on how you "teach" it, that was the fun of Botting.

Download links below:

Tools
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9mclkm60 ... s.rar/file

I wish you good luck in marriage.♥
thanks =)