Fully Automated Botting

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Kafka
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Fully Automated Botting

#1 Post by Kafka »

This isn't a help thread, just a discussion.

I've been using OpenKore for a while now and I've kept pretty much to the shadows. I have had to search down a few threads to try and find ways to hack and slash my config into working properly and my bot is definitely still very inefficient, BUT at least I've got something going and I'm learning as I go. What I'd like to know however is: Is it possible to fully automate a bot from a Level 1 Novice to a Level 99 Transcendant Class.

If someone took the time to actually knuckle down and cook up a cracking config is this a possibility? And even better do any of you guys do it, or have done it before? I don't really understand Macros and Plugins yet so I'm maybe not utilising them to the best of their ability (or at all) but if I worked for it, is this a possibility?

I'm just curious because I don't care so much about the GAME anymore, but just the thrill of botting and I think this is really the ultimate challenge for me to strive for. 1 to 99 Trans without even opening the game.

After that I guess I can quit....
You're not going to try and tell me you think you can diddle your way out of a criminal charge with an adding machine!

Kleenex
Human
Human

Re: Fully Automated Botting

#2 Post by Kleenex »

I thought someone had a working macro for that before.
It's definitely possible, but it would be tedious if the server didn't have a job changer. Some of the job quests are pretty long.
The job changing aside, all it really will be is switching to higher leveled maps/mobs at a specific level, buying specific gear when you can, etc.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#3 Post by sli »

cs : ee : realist

Kafka
Human
Human

#4 Post by Kafka »

Yeah we were talking about this on IRC last night. Turns out it kicked some stuff off.
You're not going to try and tell me you think you can diddle your way out of a criminal charge with an adding machine!

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator

#5 Post by Cozzie »

some class cant be done I believe without the use of plugins.

Yes it can be done but it's tedious for the rest of the classes.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.