Openkore ToDo

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

kali
OpenKore Monk
OpenKore Monk

Re: Openkore ToDo

#11 Post by kali »

There have been a few Russians and Brazilians that have contributed a lot in supporting their own local servers (whose features eventually made it to iRO and euRO). Those are only what came to my mind - of course we have people like littlewens who continually update our translations file for their language.
Got your topic trashed by a mod?

Trashing topics is one click, and moving a topic to its proper forum is a lot harder. You expend the least effort in deciding where to post, mods expend the least effort by trashing.

Have a nice day.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

#12 Post by sli »

Well, yes, translations are something that require people who speak languages other than English. The basis of it, however, is that they're at least bilingual. Only knowing Chinese isn't going to cut it if you can't read what you're supposed to translate.
cs : ee : realist

Engydoggy
Human
Human
Noob?: Yes

#13 Post by Engydoggy »

Umm, I could translate a lot of things to spanish with a pretty high grade of accuracy. At least when I'm bored. Just tell me where to sign up, I'm new at this wiki stuff.

sli
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

#14 Post by sli »

REED DA MANULE, NOOB.

Look in /src/po/.
cs : ee : realist

Engydoggy
Human
Human

#15 Post by Engydoggy »

sli wrote:REED DA MANULE, NOOB.

Look in /src/po/.
It hurts :(

h4rry84
Moderators
Moderators

#16 Post by h4rry84 »

since along ago i was thinking to prune/delete some translation that isn't being updated anymore like korean / tagalog in the src/po. how you all think about that ? it would save some Kb... and it's worthless to update it while nobody translate it