Which server to choose?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Fyske
Noob
Noob

Which server to choose?

#1 Post by Fyske »

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking for a while of going back to the Ragnarok Online scene, however a few things have changed and I would like to not play the game half as much as I used to. However, I still would like to play the game without having to worry about equipping, exping and so on.

The problem I have in this case is: which server should I migrate to?

I am trying to find a server, hopefully official, which would allow me to bot pretty much 24/7, the point is that I want the bot to do more than just exp, I basically want to be the full time player of the character within a server that has tons of people inside it.

Does anyone know a server (with high population) that I could bot 100% of the time without ever having to worry about being banned for botting?

Thank you very much.

I am sorry if this thread has been posted in the wrong section, but I could not really figure out any other place to post it.

iROGM02
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: Which server to choose?

#2 Post by iROGM02 »

iRO Valkyrie.

Free to play, official, and shitload of bots. I only got one bot banned so far and that was because of a route error that had it going in circles around an NPC for 8 hours.
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh - Voltaire

Gizzmo
Noob
Noob

#3 Post by Gizzmo »

iROGM02 wrote:iRO Valkyrie.

Free to play, official, and shitload of bots.
I completely agree. You couldnt find an easier, official server to bot on. You wouldnt believe how many people on there bot.

centakume
Human
Human

#4 Post by centakume »

either pRO (i believe all of their npcs and whatnot are in english) or iRO valk.