How to get the files of the pictures from the GRF files?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

peach9518
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

How to get the files of the pictures from the GRF files?

#1 Post by peach9518 »

I can successfully log on this Private Server,but I couldn't pass the NPC:
bot1.jpg
bot1.jpg (5.89 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
There are letters with four kinds of colour.Each time,the NPC ask me to input letters of one colour among.

So,I know it's not random,there are a lot of picture files in the Private Server files.There are no "DATA" file folder but two GRF files——"adata.grf" and "bdata.grf",I used "Grftool" to open the "bdata.grf",there are 39182 files,I can see the files' name and type,but I didn't find any bmp files,like this:
bot3.jpg
Then I opened "adata.grf",there are 10623 files but I can't see anything like this:
bot2.jpg
So I want to Know:

1.How to get these files of the pictures?Are they in the grf files?Or there are another hidden grf file?

2.How to make Openkore to show the bmp file when it appear?I used "Debug 1" but there are a lot of information no use appeared,too...

3.When I use "X-kore",I can easily pass the NPC,but I can just open 1 RO game with "X-kore".How can I open more with "X-kore"?

==============================

My English so poor,Sorry!Before I post this topic I have search a lot,but still couldn't pass...Please Help Me!!!

peach9518
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: How to get the files of the pictures from the GRF files?

#2 Post by peach9518 »

Anyone help me??