Brand New Botting Server! Join Today Look Inside For Details

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

Re: Brand New Botting Server! Join Today Look Inside For Details

#21 Post by Bibian »

or you can just join KoreRO... http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=0&p=3655

Not a lot of people, but it'll grow in due time

Korhaxor
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#22 Post by Korhaxor »

Only thing about KoreRO is that it's going to be just botters, people will only be on during WoE times.

Plus I'm wanting a server around 25x, which pranav's server is 20x, so thats perfect.

Bibian
Perl Monk
Perl Monk

#23 Post by Bibian »

a server with rates in the 20's that allows botting.... 99 in a week anyone? i don't see the fun in that myself

Korhaxor
Noob
Noob

#24 Post by Korhaxor »

I find it funner than waiting forever to hit 99.

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#25 Post by andy12345 »

Korhaxor wrote:I find it funner than waiting forever to hit 99.
That's why KoreRO tends to be unique,
It is more like a public server (Enjoy a public server where botting is allowed and 3x rates).
By what you say I assume you have never been on a public server (You need lot of patience for that).
And for waiting forever to reach the aura.. Thats exactly why botting is allowed to ease it up!
With proper botting (make 2 ID's 1 mage and 1 FS aco) in about 4-5 weeks you will be hitting the aura.(With PROPER botting)

Korhaxor
Noob
Noob

#26 Post by Korhaxor »

You assume wrong, I have one level 70 and 2 level 60s on iRO, however, RO is simply not a game that I want to devote enough time to, to get to 99, I have better MMO's / games to play. With max level characters on. I simply play RO with friends, but I have fun botting, I want to bot to 99, then make alot of money and chill with a couple of friends in-game, maybe do some WoE and MVPing every now and then, however I do not want to wait weeks to hit 99.

KoreRO, botting may be allowed, but, like I said, I guarantee you very few people are going to actually be playing unless it's WoE time, I like to bot while I'm doing somthing else, or playing other games, not 24/7.

Edit: Spelling

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#27 Post by andy12345 »

Korhaxor wrote:You assume wrong, I have one level 70 and 2 level 60s on iRO, however, RO is simply not a game that I want to devote enough time to, to get to 99, I have better MMO's / games to play. With max level characters on. I simply play RO with friends, but I have fun botting, I want to bot to 99, then make alot of money and chill with a couple of friends in-game, maybe do some WoE and MVPing every now and then, however I do not want to wait weeks to hit 99.

KoreRO, botting may be allowed, but, like I said, I guarantee you very few people are going to actually be playing unless it's WoE time, I like to bot while I'm doing somthing else, or playing other games, not 24/7.

Edit: Spelling
Agreed but if you have the time to bot (And do multitasking playing other mmo's.... :!: )

pranavrules2006
Noob
Noob

#28 Post by pranavrules2006 »

sorry for the long time for my reply, but i wanted to request someone to use wireshark and get the appropriate info for connecting to the server. I don't have wireshark, rather, wireshark refuses to work on my computer, dunno why.. I'm extremely sorry for doing so..

And i am happy to announce that i found 2 botters today on the server, i was rather extremely happy to find people actually having a working bot.. So that means, they've got over all the troubles and stuff and are having a working bot config. I just would like to say that Kore-RO rocks in it's own way. But at times, there's a point when i feel vain playing there.. cause, EVERYONE bots.. there's no point in playing there.. That's what i feel.. i don't want to make any compulsion on people to join endless-ro.. Bibian is giving strong points on not joining e-RO and rather joining Kore-RO.. dunno why :?

Anyway, 99% on the server are real people, so, it's fun to turn off the bot for a while, go play on your own.. and since the rates are quite appropriate, you may have fun in lvling up too!! there are tons of people there who luv to party n lvl up.. i'm one of them! I bot like a mad-man.. not on this server [since i'm the admin.. :)], but on many others..

I would help you in ANY sort of way you need to get you started on e-RO to play or bot.. Do NOT worry about getting banned.. NO ONE will do ANYTHING to your chars.. Just be free and have fun with your chars.. :D

Enjoy guys..

P.S= Please someone use wireshark to get the details of the server.. i'd be highly oblighed.. thankies.. :D

Korhaxor
Noob
Noob

#29 Post by Korhaxor »

If you'd like I could use wireshark again and take pictures maybe?

Edit: Here Image

It leads to the same Master Version and Server version I had to begin with.

Edit 2: Ok, I am able to get on without using x-kore with this server config

[Endless RO]
ip 64.71.161.23
port 6900
master_version 14
version 20
serverType 8
serverEncoding Western
charBlockSize 108

BUT the only thing is, I got the recvpackets from a different Endless RO client, you have, as far as I know, 2 different Endless RO clients, the first link (Endless Ragnarok Online) is the exe that I got the recvpackets from, the fourth link (Filefront) is the client I actually use to connect.

I want to connect with x-kore though, so right now I'm checking different servertypes.

pranavrules2006
Noob
Noob

#30 Post by pranavrules2006 »

Thanks for your efforts man.. That is really sweet! I'll edit my main post and put your connection details there.. so everyone can connect.. :P