Any other Openkore ore Ragnarok boting fourms?

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryu Shyn
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Any other Openkore ore Ragnarok boting fourms?

#1 Post by Ryu Shyn »

Since anytime I ask a question I never get an answer I was thinking maybe someone can answer this one?

Is there any good forums out there that can tell me where to bot my level 91 Assassin???

Cloud
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

Re: Any other Openkore ore Ragnarok boting fourms?

#2 Post by Cloud »

keke808
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#3 Post by keke808 »

Well, you have to remember everyone here has two faces. They just happen to use the other one more where they act like their normal RO players and not botters.

If your looking for a place to level your assassin, I would check places where they talk about leveling, and not botting. You have to remember Openkore is just a program that does what you normally would do in the game yourself.
Image If your not getting the right answers, its because your questions aren't good enough.

Ryu Shyn
Noob
Noob

#4 Post by Ryu Shyn »

keke808 wrote:Well, you have to remember everyone here has two faces. They just happen to use the other one more where they act like their normal RO players and not botters.

If your looking for a place to level your assassin, I would check places where they talk about leveling, and not botting. You have to remember Openkore is just a program that does what you normally would do in the game yourself.

So if i just said leveling insted of botting It would make a big difference?

jetay
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by jetay »

how to download the bot RO ??

kLabMouse
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by kLabMouse »

jetay wrote:how to download the bot RO ??
Offtopic: Press Download!

keke808
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#7 Post by keke808 »

Ryu Shyn wrote:
keke808 wrote:Well, you have to remember everyone here has two faces. They just happen to use the other one more where they act like their normal RO players and not botters.

So if i just said leveling insted of botting It would make a big difference?

No wonder no one answers your questions. :lol:
Image If your not getting the right answers, its because your questions aren't good enough.