Tele-search on popular map...

Discussion about everything RO and OpenKore related. This place is NOT for ANY kind of support questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Tobosakuu
Noob
Noob

Tele-search on popular map...

#1 Post by Tobosakuu »

My TU priest can make 1.5 mil exp/hr on 1x rate map, But I have a problem! If I use tele search its so much faster exp!! But I get alot of people pm'ing me saying hi, and then if I dont do anything they report me. I've gotten checked by a Gm once but luckily I was there ! And then one more thing is that tele searching as a priest, if I use tele_skill level 3 it looks like im using fwings as a priest, everyone suspects a priest that teleports without the sign above their head "teleport" as a bot. My question is what should I do? Should I keep tele searching at this map or do something else? Any tips? Thank you!!!

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators
Noob?: No

Re: Tele-search on popular map...

#2 Post by andy12345 »

Either stop exploiting the Non-SP tele thing or edit ignoreAll 1 in your connfig.txt, that should get rid of unwanted PM's.
Get the chatbot plugin if you don't want to tele on player on screen.
After getting reported you can request that you were drunk and typing gibberish (Worked for me).
There is no rule saying that you can't drink and play.

Mushroom
Perl Monk
Perl Monk
Noob?: No

Re: Tele-search on popular map...

#3 Post by Mushroom »

There is a lot of things you can do :)

- Use the tele-serch plugin, so you can put to it walk a little before teleport.
- Make some auto-response macros. < -- This is the most important thing that a bot should have to not get banned.
- I prefer using ignore 0, usually people who uses ignore 1 are bots.
- Make you bot look human.
- Bot in front of the pc.

I say and repeat, macro are THE BEST. Use and abuse it!
Quit.