Forum closed. Read only permissions.

Moderator: Moderators

victoro87
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Best way for the newbies?

#1 Post by victoro87 »

hi , i just want to know if anyone could give me an advice of how to start boting from 0 , i mean 0zeny 0 items all from the beggining , i started whit a thief but i want to know if its another easy way or any advice to where to go so i wont get killed and earn zeny to start goin up! :D :mrgreen: ty

EternalHarvest
Developers
Developers

Re: Best way for the newbies?

#2 Post by EternalHarvest »

The same as non-botting from 0.

Cloud
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#3 Post by Cloud »

Look at lvling guide

Cozzie
Spam Generator
Spam Generator
Noob?: No

#4 Post by Cozzie »

make two characters, a taekwon master and a priest. taekwon can level without weapons and the priest (simple heals) will keep the main going for MUCH longer without the need for sitting.

Alternatively, a wizard can level quickly as well and a priest is often unnecessary. Thief's are overrated.
Make Openkore Awesome. Join the team.

azara
Noob
Noob

#5 Post by azara »

I'd argue a priest->archer combo is the fastest to get started from zero, even though archer requires weapons you can save up a fair amount of cash quickly. Also, archers can use elemental attacks to boost exp gen. Once your priest gets to be high enough level (90 ish) you can go back and make whatever kind of char you want. By this time you should have a decent amount of cash to buy just about anything you need to start a char.

Also don't underestimate the value of small items. Pick up everything you can and sell it!!! 3z a pop adds up over time, especially when starting from zero.
Yes. I own Kore-RO. Join Kore-RO http://www.kore-ro.com/
No. I don't read my PMs.

ChrstphrR
Testers Team
Testers Team

#6 Post by ChrstphrR »

Time to toss in my two cents - if you're starting from Zero, new account, new characters...

A) If your server has "novice training" ... Consider implementing one of the available macros to grind you through the new_* maps.

You start out with better gear than default this way, and most of the macros that will do the grind for you, will keep you there 'til you're at Job level 10, and can then hop to the main world maps, so you can change to your first job class. You'll have a handful of loot from there to line your pockets, and usually, leftover Novice Red Potions to heal with.

B) Stretch your zeny further!

Save all the small stuff, like azara mentioned. Anything over 5z in value, consider stowing the higher value things for when ...

You develop a merchant character - concentrate on the Overcharge / Discount skills to aid stretch your zeny further. Those both at Level 10 give a 24% boost on selling items to the NPC / 24% discount on items you buy from the NPCs, respectively.

Using a merchant to leverage your higher value loot that's only fit to sell to the NPC works with whatever setup you have. You can decide if you want to go multi-account, with the dedicated merchant, or just run that merchant character as one of the character slots on a single account.

Kaze
Noob
Noob

#7 Post by Kaze »

I've botted every class besides the expanded job classes and i'll say the fastest killing and zeny take in easily comes from a monk, Trifecta just beasts enemies and you can heal yourself bypassing that sit time that kills your exp/hour and self buffing is always a plus.
RIP Kore-RO. :(

Sid
Noob
Noob

#8 Post by Sid »

As said by "Kaze" above Agi Type Monks are also a good choice as they hardly require any equip except weapon. They can Buff/Heal/Teleport/Warp etc.

Other Good Chars are Taekwon , Priest (As Said by "Cozzie" ) ,Archer Class,Agi Knight (but agi knight requires few equips)

Thief Class are Excellent but they are only the most doubtful char's which every GM checks whether its real player or a bot.

0z+0equip=taekwon
0z+1weapon=agi monk (Excellent char After Rogue)
0z+1bow and arrows=Archer Class
0z+0equip=Priest (this can be used for farming zeny in pay_dun00 or hunting immortal hearts/fabrics or many other things)
Visit My Blog

napoleoncihuy
Noob
Noob

#9 Post by napoleoncihuy »

Hello Guys,,I'm a newbie too...

here..i want to know,what a lvl char rogue can bot in mosk_fild11?without any pot,n have wear only Damascus NPC...because i'm very poor..!^^

that's all %;%

Sid
Noob
Noob

#10 Post by Sid »

are you sure there is any mosk_fild 11?
Visit My Blog