Forum closed. Read only permissions.

Moderator: Moderators

mr nads
Human
Human
Noob?: No

Re: botting places

#51 Post by mr nads »

Never botted a monk so i might be out of the loop.

Thought combo monks did really well in Turtle dungeon. If so most pservers have highly unpopulated turtle dungeons. :]

As for easiest to 99 i would say wizard. JTing siromas without picking up loot would be really fast exp.

Sinjin
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#52 Post by Sinjin »

DelitaX wrote:mosk_dun01 has some nice exp monsters if you have a fire weapon, but the money sucks last i can recall, try it out
Wow that exp is really really good im gonna go there at lvl 98 so i can get alot of exp quickly Thanks alot.
Also how do i get to there, i set my bot in moscovia and it couldnt find a way to get to there.

Also any map recommend for good loot, once im lvl 99 i wanna farm for like 1 month to buy good gears and make trans life a lot easier. Thanks for any help =D.

Llama
Noob
Noob

#53 Post by Llama »

where should I lvl a lvl62 sin?
what gears should I get it?
What build?
btw this is in iRO, Valkyrie.

Rotlung
Noob
Noob

#54 Post by Rotlung »

I'm needing a place to level a 69/50 Mage, soon to be Wizard. I've been at Metalings until recently. I've tried Geographers, but I've had a better exp rate with Metalings.

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#55 Post by andy12345 »

Rotlung wrote:I'm needing a place to level a 69/50 Mage, soon to be Wizard. I've been at Metalings until recently. I've tried Geographers, but I've had a better exp rate with Metalings.
WHAT!! better XP rate with metas? ae you sure? tried in ein_fild04? or wait was it 07? its the top portal in einbroch.

Rotlung
Noob
Noob

#56 Post by Rotlung »

andy12345 wrote:
Rotlung wrote:I'm needing a place to level a 69/50 Mage, soon to be Wizard. I've been at Metalings until recently. I've tried Geographers, but I've had a better exp rate with Metalings.
WHAT!! better XP rate with metas? ae you sure? tried in ein_fild04? or wait was it 07? its the top portal in einbroch.
They give better EXP individually, but over time, Metas give me more EXP. It's mainly because I keep dying, and I can't seem to get the bot to behave correctly. What are the settings you would use to bot Geos, so I can compare? I used VKore years back, just restarted RO and got OpenKore this time, so I'm rusty and undoubtedly making some mistakes.

Memz
Noob
Noob

#57 Post by Memz »

Hmmm.. How about botting for fast job exp for lvl 60/44 Battle Aco (gonna be monk which test hell patience) and my build is currently
str 50+12
agi 50+2
6+3 (messed up)
int 18+2
dex 36+2

Sinjin
Noob
Noob

#58 Post by Sinjin »

Rotlung wrote:
andy12345 wrote:
They give better EXP individually, but over time, Metas give me more EXP. It's mainly because I keep dying, and I can't seem to get the bot to behave correctly. What are the settings you would use to bot Geos, so I can compare? I used VKore years back, just restarted RO and got OpenKore this time, so I'm rusty and undoubtedly making some mistakes.
im guessing you use firebolt to kill them so just set the range to 7+, also look for a guide on the old forum about Lro it has macros to help you with geos and a nice guide too.

mr nads
Human
Human

#59 Post by mr nads »

Rotlung wrote:
andy12345 wrote:

The main thing to realize, while botting geos, is that they heal each other. You want to make sure you avoid, as much as possible, spending too long per geo.

You should get on rode.doddlercon.com and put in your stats and see how much a level 10 fire bolt does to the geo. If with two level 10 firebolts you have an overkill of say 3-5k (to compensate for the healing done with another geo on screen) then set it for 2. If you need 3 level 10 firebolts then so be it. Setting a cap of how many times you will cast on one particular geo makes the exp go up. If you have several mages/wizards you could set party assist. Having two of them attacking one would increase exp until they can kill it individually.

I also found that not looting on the map increases exp significantly. The loot isn't really worth that much and if you're botting a wizard its probably for exp rather than zeny.

Mochi-San
Noob
Noob

#60 Post by Mochi-San »

=.=... Anyway, why dont u just change it to wizard first???
For me. Better if u just hunt in geographer. Just try to avoid the pitcher potion skill from geographer.
I never hunt wizard.. Btw, so i dont really know where to hunt. But i saw people hunt in stings and then went to HO when goes to wizard