80+ (90 preff)

ra_fild05, ra_fild06, ra_fild09 but only for non agi type builds

gud stfu
good exp
high spawn rate
hill wind have very low deffence
not much botters there
1 hill wind = 600-1000 zeny average from loot
you only need weapon against medium sized - or - 1 earth and fire elemental weapon

bad stfu
hill winds have high attack rate
very easily mobbing (that's not good)
very hard to survive if you don't have a priest

lol~my lvl 98 knight - 228+4 flee 9.6k hp w/ 70pcs wyt pots and accompanied by a lvl 73 FS priest still dies quite a lot in ra_fild05 and ra_fild09 cause teleport is disabled in our server (5% exp lose/death) but its massive exp compesates for it. in a 1/1/1 server it gets about 1.3m exp per hr,(w/ premium & battle manual = 2.7m/hr)

Ev5
Human
Human

Re: botting places

#22 Post by Ev5 »

hill winds are great exp i botted there from level 70 to 88 with a hunter. *good zennie too*
I made millions with my OC merch also my hunter is A/D build. Get 99 dex they will go down 1 hit, with very basic gear.
(make sure u bring earth arrows) i am on a 900 person server almost and there is the map next to the main hillwinds map that ppl usually go to.
no one is on it.

Aris
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

#23 Post by Aris »

i usually botted at ein_dun01 and killed the noxious for the card including the porcellio for its card. the pitman also drop steel which can be sold for a decent amount to blacksmiths. exp is great also.

noxious cards sold for about 10mil on my last server. should be around that on other servers because it is a needed card for woe. porcellio went for about 2mil. i made about 20-30 mil every day like that lol.

just make it in your config to teleport when they see waste stove or ungoliant but theres only one of them on the map so thats not a problem.

edit:

oh right, i used a rouge to hunt there from 70+ but thats only cause i was lazy to config other classes lol. the gms NEVER checked this place on the server i played on, dunno about others tho but if they don't then you got some horrible bot hunters.
hi, you are banned.

RockwellRyan
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Re: botting places (levelling)

#24 Post by RockwellRyan »

Nakira wrote:Geffen Field 5 is good for gaining money. The wild rose in there drop 'Witherless Rose' Which are worth around 27k each.
Quite common as well but are fairly strong and some characters may struggle.
EXP wise, not brilliant, but by no means rubbish.

Let me add something, CYFARS for OBB's hihihi!
Always be a blessing to anybody and always try to see good in everyone.

RockwellRyan
Noob
Noob

#25 Post by RockwellRyan »

ragnabagkus wrote:I need a place to bot my level 60 knight in valkyrie. it is hard to find a botting site because of aggressive players killing my bot. nippers and marinas dont give enough exp anymore. plus i cant go to the next dungeon level where swordfishes and marcs can be found because of PVPers.

Suggestive is to move back to P2P where PVP and WOE are the only place for massive destruction, hihihi!
Always be a blessing to anybody and always try to see good in everyone.

Tyvek
Noob
Noob

#26 Post by Tyvek »

wheres a good place for a lvl 35 swordman to bot in? im currently in paycan 1 but thats slow as hell now hhaaha

Skyline629
Noob
Noob

#27 Post by Skyline629 »

Where would be a good place for a level 60 AGI Assassin to level? High Orcs as well?

andy12345
Moderators
Moderators

#28 Post by andy12345 »

60 Assassin? Which type? if its a Crit-Katar type then go savages and if its the Str-D-D type go for HO's with proper weapons you can kill them before they kill you.

bananinhao
Noob
Noob

#29 Post by bananinhao »

When I was 60 i used to kill Hodes, easy fast and dont need good equips

mr nads
Human
Human

#30 Post by mr nads »

Tyvek wrote:wheres a good place for a lvl 35 swordman to bot in? im currently in paycan 1 but thats slow as hell now hhaaha
vit or agi