Moderator: Moderators

onurius
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

Code for disconnecting if tele inmap

#1 Post by onurius »

Hello guys,
Please forgive my ignorance, i have looked for this topic but couldn't find if it has been discussed yet.
I am looking for a macro to get disconnected if GM teleports you somewhere in map. Because as you know GM's decide weather a player is bot or not by teleporting user in map and looking for some reaction.
So if somehow bot could disconnect if teleported, no problem wont occur.

Do you have any idea if there has been such issue before or is it possible to apply this on OpenKore?

Thank you for your interest

Kaspy
Halfway to Eternity
Halfway to Eternity
Noob?: No

Re: Code for disconnecting if tele inmap

#2 Post by Kaspy »

[EN]
You want the BOT disconnect if in some nonstandard map?
Well, do not think the OpenKore has already natively function well, it must be through macros.

[PT-BR]
Você quer que o BOT desconecte caso esteja em algum mapa fora dos padrões?
Bem, não acho que o OpenKore já tenha nativamente uma função assim, terá que ser por meio de macros.

iMikeLance
Moderators
Moderators

#3 Post by iMikeLance »

Well, it's not impossible but...
Don't you think that if this was implemented in Openkore natively GMs would just stop doing tests like this?
People should do their own macros and plugins with their own "style" in order to avoid GMs, thats the only way.

Daedalus
Plain Yogurt
Plain Yogurt

#4 Post by Daedalus »

iMikeLance wrote:Well, it's not impossible but...
Don't you think that if this was implemented in Openkore natively GMs would just stop doing tests like this?
People should do their own macros and plugins with their own "style" in order to avoid GMs, thats the only way.
^this. Macros to avoid GM tests should never be made public. GMs would adapt and unlike bigger things like bRO bot countermeasures, they are easily self made and help smart botters stay ahead of them for a long time.