Openkore.com

OpenKore Forums
It is currently 25 Aug 2019, 18:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2008, 00:01 
Offline
Noob
Noob
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2008, 01:09
Posts: 15
Janzzon wrote:
Did you have the permission from Xeps to post it here? Although it's kinda retarded asking a persons permission to put it on a botting forum, it's just wrong to take someone's guide without the consent of the real author. But oh well atleast you credited the guide to him. <3



Well Well well..
What do u think i m nuts??

He knows who I am..He is leader of Water's Gate..& m his member..He knows i bot..He is a good Friend of mine..I dont lie to him..

As for the macro..we cant use any skills in prt_in 57 57

We have to move to some other map..

Well i request you to post the macro..1ce it is done :)

_________________
ImageImageImage

]-[ëàVén Ðóé$ñT wäñt më , ]-[ëll Fëàя$ I'll Ŧáќё Övėя


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2008, 08:06 
Offline
Noob
Noob

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 11:24
Posts: 8
It ain't really effective and or money making, you need a high level char to do so with full str. Cause you cant make arrow if your overweight at 50% so i used @autostore to store arrows in storage, once macro's finished it will get all 30k macros and sell them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2008, 09:38 
Offline
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

Joined: 11 Apr 2008, 07:03
Posts: 178
now i got the macro ready ( which it should be ) but my bot doesnt use the arrowcrafting skill at all when i start the bot it just stand there forever. heres my config

# config.txt
useSelf_skill Arrow Crafting {
inLockOnly 0
notWhileSitting 1
sp > 10%
}

# arrowcraft.txt
Flame Heart 1


Last edited by -Saint Seiya- on 14 Apr 2008, 03:27, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2008, 00:47 
Offline
Been there done that!
Been there done that!
User avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 16:23
Posts: 106
Location: The Bay
rayz3r wrote:
He knows who I am..He is leader of Water's Gate..& m his member..He knows i bot..He is a good Friend of mine..I dont lie to him..


that's balls-ey... guess it doesnt matter too much to you now huh?

_________________
Don't Get Owned! Do Your Research First.
The Manual | Packet Extractor | Use Macros | Server Info Guide | Old Forum
You got banned? Krai me a fuckin river..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2008, 08:34 
Offline
Noob
Noob
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 08:20
Posts: 10
rayz3r wrote:

He knows who I am..He is leader of Water's Gate..& m his member..He knows i bot..He is a good Friend of mine..I dont lie to him..



you still didn't answer my question lol, but anyway if you say your a friend of his then no problem <3

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2008, 10:35 
Offline
Human
Human
User avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 19:30
Posts: 41
Location: Local Lingerie Shop
-Saint Seiya- wrote:
now i got the macro ready ( which it should be ) but my bot doesnt use the arrowcrafting skill at all when i start the bot it just stand there forever. heres my config

# config.txt
useSelf_skill Arrow Crafting {
inLockOnly 0
notWhileSitting 1
sp > 10%
}

# arrowcraft.txt
Flame Heart 1


um.what about the macro? could u post the macro too so we can see whats wrong? or is this all already.

_________________
Be an Underwear Thief. And be proud about it.

Read the Manual, its FREE!
http://www.openkore.com/wiki/index.php/Manual


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2008, 11:10 
Offline
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

Joined: 11 Apr 2008, 07:03
Posts: 178
-Fallen- wrote:
-Saint Seiya- wrote:
now i got the macro ready ( which it should be ) but my bot doesnt use the arrowcrafting skill at all when i start the bot it just stand there forever. heres my config

# config.txt
useSelf_skill Arrow Crafting {
inLockOnly 0
notWhileSitting 1
sp > 10%
}

# arrowcraft.txt
Flame Heart 1


um.what about the macro? could u post the macro too so we can see whats wrong? or is this all already.

hmm my macro is half complete when the arrowcraft thing is solved i will post my macro. and my macro idea came from Here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2008, 11:15 
Offline
The Way Of Human
The Way Of Human

Joined: 11 Apr 2008, 07:03
Posts: 178
Edit : i juz found a error trying to fix it now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2008, 01:59 
Offline
Moderators
Moderators

Joined: 04 Apr 2008, 10:21
Posts: 176
Location: In your dreams...
Anyways I am not flaming but its just a comment..,
Don't you think its a bit outdated? also you could have mentioned servers cause they are with different rates.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: XileRO Botting Tips.[Zeny & Mass Exp]
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2008, 08:37 
Offline
Noob
Noob
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 08:20
Posts: 10
andy12345 wrote:
Anyways I am not flaming but its just a comment..,
Don't you think its a bit outdated? also you could have mentioned servers cause they are with different rates.


there's nothing he can do, he merely copy pasted it from XileRO forums but it would be great if he could mention servers

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group