Great guide :roll:
-Openkore User // Begginer

Ziro
Noob
Noob
Noob?: No

Re: A Guide to Optimising Your Bot

#22 Post by Ziro »

Wow. I had it almost identical except i had 'ai 2'. I changed that to 0, and oh my god what a difference. EXP tripled at least. I only wish i found this out sooner.

TeddyBearXD
Noob
Noob
Noob?: Yes

#23 Post by TeddyBearXD »

Hey, i have a problem here my champion is doing PW on sleeper. i put teleport auto_count 1 which means whenever i cast a spell once, i teleport . the teleport spells come too fast . although the dmg dat deals on the monster on the bot is shown out , however, my champ teleport immediately and i ended up not getting any exp . i'm suspecting dat my tp come too fast dat although the dmg is show but it's not dealt to the sleeper . HELP ME !!

THis issue is something like monster trying to hit u but u teleport too fast and eeven though the on the bot it shows dat the monster hit u, but actually it did not .

Mine happen the other way round i hit him but teleport too fast . althoug dmg is shown but no dmg seems to have dealt on the sleeper .

i ended up nt getting any exp

openkore129
Human
Human

#24 Post by openkore129 »

Ziro wrote:Wow. I had it almost identical except i had 'ai 2'. I changed that to 0, and oh my god what a difference. EXP tripled at least. I only wish i found this out sooner.
Exactly, the amount of difference such a minor change can make on a lagless connection is crazy.
Hey, i have a problem here my champion is doing PW on sleeper. i put teleport auto_count 1 which means whenever i cast a spell once, i teleport . the teleport spells come too fast . although the dmg dat deals on the monster on the bot is shown out , however, my champ teleport immediately and i ended up not getting any exp . i'm suspecting dat my tp come too fast dat although the dmg is show but it's not dealt to the sleeper . HELP ME !!

THis issue is something like monster trying to hit u but u teleport too fast and eeven though the on the bot it shows dat the monster hit u, but actually it did not .

Mine happen the other way round i hit him but teleport too fast . althoug dmg is shown but no dmg seems to have dealt on the sleeper .

One option is instead of setting teleportatkcount, set teleportmindamage to 1 so that you teleport the instant the Sleeper attacks you instead of just attacking the sleeper once and teleporting. This should solve your problem.

If you do this, just make sure you put a heal block in your config, because every once in a way you will not teleport in time and the sleeper will inflict damage on you.

pokemonmasters
Noob
Noob

#25 Post by pokemonmasters »

openkore129 wrote:
Barracks wrote:More of an RO related question but still relevant, is damage determined at the beginning of cast time, or when the cast time is finished? I figure when it's finished but for the sake of autoEquiping i just want to make sure.
I guess end too, since a lot can change between the beginning and end of a cast.
Damage is determined only at the end of cast time, some put on an AOA before you cast and immediately switch to a crown or something to get the best cast time and damage.

nice guide ^^

amitadhikari11
Noob
Noob

#26 Post by amitadhikari11 »

wow thanks a lot dude. It really helped a lot. My Bot's efficieny and Exp/Hour has increased dramatically thanks to you ^^

tandd
Noob
Noob

#27 Post by tandd »

Impressive job.
Helped a lot with some lines I didn't understand.

Tired already of trying to figure out each value and dying due to my own stupidity.

Thanks. :ugeek:

mahvie
Noob
Noob

#28 Post by mahvie »

It really helps indeed.. I knew those lines will help me bot efficiently and fast. Thanks!

kurtbryd
Noob
Noob

#29 Post by kurtbryd »

Scarya wrote:
xpierre wrote:what is tpsearch?
tpsearch = teleport search
You teleport around in order to find monsters.
This thing [tpsearch=teleport search] i didn't knew it. Thanks for the info. Actually forums are educational.

budakbot
Noob
Noob

#30 Post by budakbot »

I just wonder how can I avoid skill delay? Cuz I can do Jackfrost for my warlock like 0.1 second but BOT seems to have delay like 1 second before using the next jackfrost.

This also occurs at asura strike attack skills. My Sura seems to be delay after using Dangerous Soul Collect. And if i play manually i can asura much faster. Do I need to change in config or timeout cuz I change my

ai_skill_use 0.5
ai_skill_use_giveup 1

but still delay.

Have any ideas?